Lewis Hamilton Focuses on His Career After Break Up
Newly single Lewis Hamilton is throwing himself into his racecar driving in a bid to get over his singer ex, Nicole Scherzinger. The Pussycat Dolls frontwoman and the Formula One star announced on Monday, January 11 they had ended their two-year relationship, confirming split rumours swirling since September 2009.
But Hamilton is refusing to be too heartbroken over the break-up, insisting his main focus is on winning back his Formula One world champion title. He says, "I just want to move forward in a positive manner. The focus is on this season and doing the best I possibly can and getting the results on the track. I'm just keeping my mind on that."
"It (the relationship) never was a distraction but I am not going to take my mind off what I've got to do by thinking about it."
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.