Lewis Hamilton Focuses on His Career After Break Up
Newly single Lewis Hamilton is throwing himself into his racecar driving in a bid to get over his singer ex, Nicole Scherzinger. The Pussycat Dolls frontwoman and the Formula One star announced on Monday, January 11 they had ended their two-year relationship, confirming split rumours swirling since September 2009.
But Hamilton is refusing to be too heartbroken over the break-up, insisting his main focus is on winning back his Formula One world champion title. He says, "I just want to move forward in a positive manner. The focus is on this season and doing the best I possibly can and getting the results on the track. I'm just keeping my mind on that."
"It (the relationship) never was a distraction but I am not going to take my mind off what I've got to do by thinking about it."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'