Lewis Hamilton Focuses on His Career After Break Up
Newly single Lewis Hamilton is throwing himself into his racecar driving in a bid to get over his singer ex, Nicole Scherzinger. The Pussycat Dolls frontwoman and the Formula One star announced on Monday, January 11 they had ended their two-year relationship, confirming split rumours swirling since September 2009.
But Hamilton is refusing to be too heartbroken over the break-up, insisting his main focus is on winning back his Formula One world champion title. He says, "I just want to move forward in a positive manner. The focus is on this season and doing the best I possibly can and getting the results on the track. I'm just keeping my mind on that."
"It (the relationship) never was a distraction but I am not going to take my mind off what I've got to do by thinking about it."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed