Lewis Hamilton Focuses on His Career After Break Up
Newly single Lewis Hamilton is throwing himself into his racecar driving in a bid to get over his singer ex, Nicole Scherzinger. The Pussycat Dolls frontwoman and the Formula One star announced on Monday, January 11 they had ended their two-year relationship, confirming split rumours swirling since September 2009.
But Hamilton is refusing to be too heartbroken over the break-up, insisting his main focus is on winning back his Formula One world champion title. He says, "I just want to move forward in a positive manner. The focus is on this season and doing the best I possibly can and getting the results on the track. I'm just keeping my mind on that."
"It (the relationship) never was a distraction but I am not going to take my mind off what I've got to do by thinking about it."
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'