Lewis Hamilton Focuses on His Career After Break Up
Newly single Lewis Hamilton is throwing himself into his racecar driving in a bid to get over his singer ex, Nicole Scherzinger. The Pussycat Dolls frontwoman and the Formula One star announced on Monday, January 11 they had ended their two-year relationship, confirming split rumours swirling since September 2009.
But Hamilton is refusing to be too heartbroken over the break-up, insisting his main focus is on winning back his Formula One world champion title. He says, "I just want to move forward in a positive manner. The focus is on this season and doing the best I possibly can and getting the results on the track. I'm just keeping my mind on that."
"It (the relationship) never was a distraction but I am not going to take my mind off what I've got to do by thinking about it."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked