Kelly Rowland Wants to Be U.S. 'X Factor' Judge
Former Destiny's Child star Kelly Rowland is eyeing a role on Simon Cowell's talent show "The X Factor" when he takes the program to the U.S. next year, 2011. Cowell announced on Monday, January 11, that he is leaving hit series American Idol when his contract expires at the end of the ninth season, which begins in America on Tuesday night, January 12.
He also confirmed he now plans to concentrate on bringing his hit British talent show "The X Factor" to America in 2011 - and Rowland is keen to land a role on the judging panel alongside Cowell. She says, "'The X Factor' is an amazing show and Simon knows that all he has to do is call me. I love Simon because he's so honest. When I watch it, everything he says I agree with."
"If you're going to do something, you have to do it right. So when we see an upcoming artist, you either see potential or you don't see anything at all. It's important to be completely open and honest with them."
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors