Usher Wants Thief of His One Million Dollars Treasure Arrested
R&B star Usher has called in cops after $1 million worth of jewelery and designer clothes was stolen from the back of his car. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was at a store in Atlanta, Georgia on December 14, 2009 when thieves broke into the vehicle and grabbed items including Christmas gifts, $50,000 worth of furs, a computer, and gems.
The singer told police he is particularly concerned over some unheard vocal tracks he had recorded on the laptop, reports TMZ.com. Cops in Georgia are hunting the crooks but no arrests had been made as WENN went to press.
Personally, Usher has split from his wife Tameka Foster in early November 2009. The "Love in This Club" hitmaker, who married to the stylist on August 3, 2007, claimed that the marriage was "irretrievably broken" with "no reasonable hope of reconciliation."
More Usher News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri