Usher Wants Thief of His One Million Dollars Treasure Arrested
R&B star Usher has called in cops after $1 million worth of jewelery and designer clothes was stolen from the back of his car. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was at a store in Atlanta, Georgia on December 14, 2009 when thieves broke into the vehicle and grabbed items including Christmas gifts, $50,000 worth of furs, a computer, and gems.
The singer told police he is particularly concerned over some unheard vocal tracks he had recorded on the laptop, reports TMZ.com. Cops in Georgia are hunting the crooks but no arrests had been made as WENN went to press.
Personally, Usher has split from his wife Tameka Foster in early November 2009. The "Love in This Club" hitmaker, who married to the stylist on August 3, 2007, claimed that the marriage was "irretrievably broken" with "no reasonable hope of reconciliation."
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3