Usher Wants Thief of His One Million Dollars Treasure Arrested
R&B star Usher has called in cops after $1 million worth of jewelery and designer clothes was stolen from the back of his car. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was at a store in Atlanta, Georgia on December 14, 2009 when thieves broke into the vehicle and grabbed items including Christmas gifts, $50,000 worth of furs, a computer, and gems.
The singer told police he is particularly concerned over some unheard vocal tracks he had recorded on the laptop, reports TMZ.com. Cops in Georgia are hunting the crooks but no arrests had been made as WENN went to press.
Personally, Usher has split from his wife Tameka Foster in early November 2009. The "Love in This Club" hitmaker, who married to the stylist on August 3, 2007, claimed that the marriage was "irretrievably broken" with "no reasonable hope of reconciliation."
More Usher News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'