Usher Wants Thief of His One Million Dollars Treasure Arrested
R&B star Usher has called in cops after $1 million worth of jewelery and designer clothes was stolen from the back of his car. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was at a store in Atlanta, Georgia on December 14, 2009 when thieves broke into the vehicle and grabbed items including Christmas gifts, $50,000 worth of furs, a computer, and gems.
The singer told police he is particularly concerned over some unheard vocal tracks he had recorded on the laptop, reports TMZ.com. Cops in Georgia are hunting the crooks but no arrests had been made as WENN went to press.
Personally, Usher has split from his wife Tameka Foster in early November 2009. The "Love in This Club" hitmaker, who married to the stylist on August 3, 2007, claimed that the marriage was "irretrievably broken" with "no reasonable hope of reconciliation."
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer