Usher Wants Thief of His One Million Dollars Treasure Arrested
R&B star Usher has called in cops after $1 million worth of jewelery and designer clothes was stolen from the back of his car. The "Yeah!" hitmaker was at a store in Atlanta, Georgia on December 14, 2009 when thieves broke into the vehicle and grabbed items including Christmas gifts, $50,000 worth of furs, a computer, and gems.
The singer told police he is particularly concerned over some unheard vocal tracks he had recorded on the laptop, reports TMZ.com. Cops in Georgia are hunting the crooks but no arrests had been made as WENN went to press.
Personally, Usher has split from his wife Tameka Foster in early November 2009. The "Love in This Club" hitmaker, who married to the stylist on August 3, 2007, claimed that the marriage was "irretrievably broken" with "no reasonable hope of reconciliation."
More Usher News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role