Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks Reteam for New Film
Julia Roberts is set to reteam with her "Charlie Wilson's War" co-star Tom Hanks, as the actor steps behind the camera to direct his first movie since 1996. The pair was last seen onscreen in the critically acclaimed 2007 drama, and now they will work together again on Hanks' own film project, "Larry Crowne", according to Variety.com.
Hanks has written the script for the upcoming movie, and will star in and direct the production, which tells the story of a middle-aged man who is forced to find a new career. The "Big" star directed music movie "That Thing You Do" in 1996, and he also took a turn behind the camera working on Steven Spielberg's TV mini-series "Band of Brothers".
Tom Hanks is also expected to reprise his role as Robert Langdon in "The Lost Symbol", a movie based on Dan Brown's third novel following the symbology professor.
More Julia Roberts News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates