Ray J Insists He Is Not Gay
R&B singer Ray J has come forward to set straight rumors he is gay - insisting the stories were started by a snubbed contestant on his reality TV dating show. Monica Danger, who appeared on his VH1 series "For the Love of Ray J", sparked speculation about the star's sexuality in a recent radio interview, alleging Ray J has been dating rapper Young Buck.
She said, "Ray J's gay. Ray, I love you, I respect you, but you are selling me everywhere. Ray J's lover of years is Young Buck. I'm really mad too." But the singer has dismissed Danger's claims, accusing her of creating the stories after he failed to return her calls.
He tells Allhiphop.com, "I still got love for Danger, that's one of my peoples (sic). But I didn't (return) her calls for the last 2-3 weeks. So she threatened to say 'I'm going to tell people you're gay!' She went along and actually did it! I'm not gay but I got love for gay people because I work with gay people... girls and dudes. I'm comfortable with my sexuality."
And he's not angry with Danger for her public comments, adding, "We're both upset with each other. But it's ok, I'm going to work it out with her soon and we'll be friends again."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London