Ray J Insists He Is Not Gay
R&B singer Ray J has come forward to set straight rumors he is gay - insisting the stories were started by a snubbed contestant on his reality TV dating show. Monica Danger, who appeared on his VH1 series "For the Love of Ray J", sparked speculation about the star's sexuality in a recent radio interview, alleging Ray J has been dating rapper Young Buck.
She said, "Ray J's gay. Ray, I love you, I respect you, but you are selling me everywhere. Ray J's lover of years is Young Buck. I'm really mad too." But the singer has dismissed Danger's claims, accusing her of creating the stories after he failed to return her calls.
He tells Allhiphop.com, "I still got love for Danger, that's one of my peoples (sic). But I didn't (return) her calls for the last 2-3 weeks. So she threatened to say 'I'm going to tell people you're gay!' She went along and actually did it! I'm not gay but I got love for gay people because I work with gay people... girls and dudes. I'm comfortable with my sexuality."
And he's not angry with Danger for her public comments, adding, "We're both upset with each other. But it's ok, I'm going to work it out with her soon and we'll be friends again."
More Ray J News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?