Mo'Nique Mourns the Death of Her Show's Staff
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star and TV talk show host Mo'Nique is mourning the death of a staff member who was allegedly killed by her husband. The "Mo'Nique Show" set decorator Maureen Allaben was found dead in her husband Dennis Allaben's truck and police in Clayton County, Georgia have confirmed that he turned himself in.
DeKalb County Police Chief William O'Brien tells the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Allaben "just showed up at (Clayton County) police headquarters and said he'd killed his wife." Mo'Nique says in a statement, "We are all saddened by Maureen's passing but we also rejoice in having had the opportunity to know her sweet, soulful spirit. Live each day to the fullest."
It has not yet been disclosed how the mum-of-two was killed. Allaben was arraigned on Wednesday, January 6 on suspicion of felony murder.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week