Mo'Nique Mourns the Death of Her Show's Staff
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star and TV talk show host Mo'Nique is mourning the death of a staff member who was allegedly killed by her husband. The "Mo'Nique Show" set decorator Maureen Allaben was found dead in her husband Dennis Allaben's truck and police in Clayton County, Georgia have confirmed that he turned himself in.
DeKalb County Police Chief William O'Brien tells the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Allaben "just showed up at (Clayton County) police headquarters and said he'd killed his wife." Mo'Nique says in a statement, "We are all saddened by Maureen's passing but we also rejoice in having had the opportunity to know her sweet, soulful spirit. Live each day to the fullest."
It has not yet been disclosed how the mum-of-two was killed. Allaben was arraigned on Wednesday, January 6 on suspicion of felony murder.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!