Mo'Nique Mourns the Death of Her Show's Staff
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star and TV talk show host Mo'Nique is mourning the death of a staff member who was allegedly killed by her husband. The "Mo'Nique Show" set decorator Maureen Allaben was found dead in her husband Dennis Allaben's truck and police in Clayton County, Georgia have confirmed that he turned himself in.
DeKalb County Police Chief William O'Brien tells the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Allaben "just showed up at (Clayton County) police headquarters and said he'd killed his wife." Mo'Nique says in a statement, "We are all saddened by Maureen's passing but we also rejoice in having had the opportunity to know her sweet, soulful spirit. Live each day to the fullest."
It has not yet been disclosed how the mum-of-two was killed. Allaben was arraigned on Wednesday, January 6 on suspicion of felony murder.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'