Mo'Nique Mourns the Death of Her Show's Staff
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star and TV talk show host Mo'Nique is mourning the death of a staff member who was allegedly killed by her husband. The "Mo'Nique Show" set decorator Maureen Allaben was found dead in her husband Dennis Allaben's truck and police in Clayton County, Georgia have confirmed that he turned himself in.
DeKalb County Police Chief William O'Brien tells the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Allaben "just showed up at (Clayton County) police headquarters and said he'd killed his wife." Mo'Nique says in a statement, "We are all saddened by Maureen's passing but we also rejoice in having had the opportunity to know her sweet, soulful spirit. Live each day to the fullest."
It has not yet been disclosed how the mum-of-two was killed. Allaben was arraigned on Wednesday, January 6 on suspicion of felony murder.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party