Mo'Nique Mourns the Death of Her Show's Staff
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star and TV talk show host Mo'Nique is mourning the death of a staff member who was allegedly killed by her husband. The "Mo'Nique Show" set decorator Maureen Allaben was found dead in her husband Dennis Allaben's truck and police in Clayton County, Georgia have confirmed that he turned himself in.
DeKalb County Police Chief William O'Brien tells the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Allaben "just showed up at (Clayton County) police headquarters and said he'd killed his wife." Mo'Nique says in a statement, "We are all saddened by Maureen's passing but we also rejoice in having had the opportunity to know her sweet, soulful spirit. Live each day to the fullest."
It has not yet been disclosed how the mum-of-two was killed. Allaben was arraigned on Wednesday, January 6 on suspicion of felony murder.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly