Maybe-Pregnant Katy Perry Visits Baby Shop
Katy Perry has fuelled speculation she's expecting after she was spotted shopping in a baby store - just days after accepting Russell Brand marriage proposal. The couple, who began dating in September 2009, was spotted browsing a children's boutique in North London on Sunday, January 10 sparking further reports the pair is set to start a family.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Russ and Katy had a wander around Hampstead. They visited children's shoe shop Cubs and had a lot of fun checking out all the little bootees."
The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker became engaged after Brand proposed on New Year's Eve during a vacation in India. She then prompted pregnancy rumours after posting messages about her food cravings during their holiday on her Twitter.com page.
More Katy Perry News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory