Maybe-Pregnant Katy Perry Visits Baby Shop
Katy Perry has fuelled speculation she's expecting after she was spotted shopping in a baby store - just days after accepting Russell Brand marriage proposal. The couple, who began dating in September 2009, was spotted browsing a children's boutique in North London on Sunday, January 10 sparking further reports the pair is set to start a family.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Russ and Katy had a wander around Hampstead. They visited children's shoe shop Cubs and had a lot of fun checking out all the little bootees."
The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker became engaged after Brand proposed on New Year's Eve during a vacation in India. She then prompted pregnancy rumours after posting messages about her food cravings during their holiday on her Twitter.com page.
More Katy Perry News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'