Maybe-Pregnant Katy Perry Visits Baby Shop
Katy Perry has fuelled speculation she's expecting after she was spotted shopping in a baby store - just days after accepting Russell Brand marriage proposal. The couple, who began dating in September 2009, was spotted browsing a children's boutique in North London on Sunday, January 10 sparking further reports the pair is set to start a family.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Russ and Katy had a wander around Hampstead. They visited children's shoe shop Cubs and had a lot of fun checking out all the little bootees."
The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker became engaged after Brand proposed on New Year's Eve during a vacation in India. She then prompted pregnancy rumours after posting messages about her food cravings during their holiday on her Twitter.com page.
More Katy Perry News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion