Maybe-Pregnant Katy Perry Visits Baby Shop
Katy Perry has fuelled speculation she's expecting after she was spotted shopping in a baby store - just days after accepting Russell Brand marriage proposal. The couple, who began dating in September 2009, was spotted browsing a children's boutique in North London on Sunday, January 10 sparking further reports the pair is set to start a family.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Russ and Katy had a wander around Hampstead. They visited children's shoe shop Cubs and had a lot of fun checking out all the little bootees."
The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker became engaged after Brand proposed on New Year's Eve during a vacation in India. She then prompted pregnancy rumours after posting messages about her food cravings during their holiday on her Twitter.com page.
More Katy Perry News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4