Maybe-Pregnant Katy Perry Visits Baby Shop
Katy Perry has fuelled speculation she's expecting after she was spotted shopping in a baby store - just days after accepting Russell Brand marriage proposal. The couple, who began dating in September 2009, was spotted browsing a children's boutique in North London on Sunday, January 10 sparking further reports the pair is set to start a family.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Russ and Katy had a wander around Hampstead. They visited children's shoe shop Cubs and had a lot of fun checking out all the little bootees."
The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker became engaged after Brand proposed on New Year's Eve during a vacation in India. She then prompted pregnancy rumours after posting messages about her food cravings during their holiday on her Twitter.com page.
More Katy Perry News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors