Rep: Taylor Lautner Is Not Dead
A representative for Taylor Lautner has dismissed internet speculation the "Twilight" hunk died after an alleged overdose.
Reports suggesting the 17-year-old star had died began circulating widely on Monday, January 11 after it was reported on a number of internet blogs and by users on social networking site Twitter.com. The bogus rumours alleged Lautner died at a Hollywood party after accidentally overdosing on cocaine.
But a spokesperson for Twilight film studio Summit Entertainment has moved quickly to confirm Lautner is still alive, insisting, "This is a hoax."
Taylor Lautner in fact is scheduled to take the stage of 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards to present an award. The event that celebrates the work of movie and television will be held on Sunday, January 17 at Beverly Hilton.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip