Rep: Taylor Lautner Is Not Dead
A representative for Taylor Lautner has dismissed internet speculation the "Twilight" hunk died after an alleged overdose.
Reports suggesting the 17-year-old star had died began circulating widely on Monday, January 11 after it was reported on a number of internet blogs and by users on social networking site Twitter.com. The bogus rumours alleged Lautner died at a Hollywood party after accidentally overdosing on cocaine.
But a spokesperson for Twilight film studio Summit Entertainment has moved quickly to confirm Lautner is still alive, insisting, "This is a hoax."
Taylor Lautner in fact is scheduled to take the stage of 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards to present an award. The event that celebrates the work of movie and television will be held on Sunday, January 17 at Beverly Hilton.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details