Rep: Taylor Lautner Is Not Dead
A representative for Taylor Lautner has dismissed internet speculation the "Twilight" hunk died after an alleged overdose.
Reports suggesting the 17-year-old star had died began circulating widely on Monday, January 11 after it was reported on a number of internet blogs and by users on social networking site Twitter.com. The bogus rumours alleged Lautner died at a Hollywood party after accidentally overdosing on cocaine.
But a spokesperson for Twilight film studio Summit Entertainment has moved quickly to confirm Lautner is still alive, insisting, "This is a hoax."
Taylor Lautner in fact is scheduled to take the stage of 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards to present an award. The event that celebrates the work of movie and television will be held on Sunday, January 17 at Beverly Hilton.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism