Rep: Taylor Lautner Is Not Dead
A representative for Taylor Lautner has dismissed internet speculation the "Twilight" hunk died after an alleged overdose.
Reports suggesting the 17-year-old star had died began circulating widely on Monday, January 11 after it was reported on a number of internet blogs and by users on social networking site Twitter.com. The bogus rumours alleged Lautner died at a Hollywood party after accidentally overdosing on cocaine.
But a spokesperson for Twilight film studio Summit Entertainment has moved quickly to confirm Lautner is still alive, insisting, "This is a hoax."
Taylor Lautner in fact is scheduled to take the stage of 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards to present an award. The event that celebrates the work of movie and television will be held on Sunday, January 17 at Beverly Hilton.
More Taylor Lautner News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked