Rep: Taylor Lautner Is Not Dead
A representative for Taylor Lautner has dismissed internet speculation the "Twilight" hunk died after an alleged overdose.
Reports suggesting the 17-year-old star had died began circulating widely on Monday, January 11 after it was reported on a number of internet blogs and by users on social networking site Twitter.com. The bogus rumours alleged Lautner died at a Hollywood party after accidentally overdosing on cocaine.
But a spokesperson for Twilight film studio Summit Entertainment has moved quickly to confirm Lautner is still alive, insisting, "This is a hoax."
Taylor Lautner in fact is scheduled to take the stage of 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards to present an award. The event that celebrates the work of movie and television will be held on Sunday, January 17 at Beverly Hilton.
More Taylor Lautner News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna