50 Cent Wants Vinnie Jones for Business Partner
50 Cent is eyeing a business collaboration with Vinnie Jones - he wants to launch a chain of traditional U.K. pubs in America with the Brit's help. The rapper, who has launched his own fashion range and fragrance, wants to expand his business empire by bringing pub-style diners to the U.S. - and he's begging the Snatch star to lend his expertise to the venture.
50 Cent explains, "I love the British pub. I have spent enough time in London and there is nobody who does a pub quite like England. Many people have tried to replicate the British pub theme over here in the States, but it just doesn't work, it's not genuine."
"I would want a British business partner for it to be genuine and Vinnie would be ideal. He is about as British as it gets, the way he looks, the way he speaks, just everything. I am sure between us we could do it justice."
And the "In Da Club" hitmaker is convinced the duo could make it a global franchise: "We could start with pubs in my home town of New York and his current home town of L.A. But with us two in business it could go worldwide. We could have a Vinnie and 50's in every major city in the world."
More 50 Cent News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money