50 Cent Wants Vinnie Jones for Business Partner
50 Cent is eyeing a business collaboration with Vinnie Jones - he wants to launch a chain of traditional U.K. pubs in America with the Brit's help. The rapper, who has launched his own fashion range and fragrance, wants to expand his business empire by bringing pub-style diners to the U.S. - and he's begging the Snatch star to lend his expertise to the venture.
50 Cent explains, "I love the British pub. I have spent enough time in London and there is nobody who does a pub quite like England. Many people have tried to replicate the British pub theme over here in the States, but it just doesn't work, it's not genuine."
"I would want a British business partner for it to be genuine and Vinnie would be ideal. He is about as British as it gets, the way he looks, the way he speaks, just everything. I am sure between us we could do it justice."
And the "In Da Club" hitmaker is convinced the duo could make it a global franchise: "We could start with pubs in my home town of New York and his current home town of L.A. But with us two in business it could go worldwide. We could have a Vinnie and 50's in every major city in the world."
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates