50 Cent Wants Vinnie Jones for Business Partner
50 Cent is eyeing a business collaboration with Vinnie Jones - he wants to launch a chain of traditional U.K. pubs in America with the Brit's help. The rapper, who has launched his own fashion range and fragrance, wants to expand his business empire by bringing pub-style diners to the U.S. - and he's begging the Snatch star to lend his expertise to the venture.
50 Cent explains, "I love the British pub. I have spent enough time in London and there is nobody who does a pub quite like England. Many people have tried to replicate the British pub theme over here in the States, but it just doesn't work, it's not genuine."
"I would want a British business partner for it to be genuine and Vinnie would be ideal. He is about as British as it gets, the way he looks, the way he speaks, just everything. I am sure between us we could do it justice."
And the "In Da Club" hitmaker is convinced the duo could make it a global franchise: "We could start with pubs in my home town of New York and his current home town of L.A. But with us two in business it could go worldwide. We could have a Vinnie and 50's in every major city in the world."
More 50 Cent News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!