Paul McCartney to Get Married for the Third Time
Sir Paul McCartney is preparing to walk down the aisle for the third time next year, according to reports. The Beatles legend is said to be planning to marry New York socialite Nancy Shevell, whom he has been dating since 2007, in a low-key ceremony to minimise press coverage.
A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "Paul and Nancy's relationship is rock solid and there's no mad hurry for a wedding. Next year has certainly been mentioned as the most likely time, but neither of them want some big hoo-ha (fuss). It's almost certainly going to be done very discreetly over in the U.S. and Paul would ideally like to do it without any publicity beforehand. Whether he could pull that off is another matter."
McCartney's first wife Linda, whom he married in 1969, died in 1998. He then wed former glamour model Heather Mills in 2002, but they separated in 2006.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl