Paul McCartney to Get Married for the Third Time
Sir Paul McCartney is preparing to walk down the aisle for the third time next year, according to reports. The Beatles legend is said to be planning to marry New York socialite Nancy Shevell, whom he has been dating since 2007, in a low-key ceremony to minimise press coverage.
A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "Paul and Nancy's relationship is rock solid and there's no mad hurry for a wedding. Next year has certainly been mentioned as the most likely time, but neither of them want some big hoo-ha (fuss). It's almost certainly going to be done very discreetly over in the U.S. and Paul would ideally like to do it without any publicity beforehand. Whether he could pull that off is another matter."
McCartney's first wife Linda, whom he married in 1969, died in 1998. He then wed former glamour model Heather Mills in 2002, but they separated in 2006.
More Paul McCartney News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms