Paul McCartney to Get Married for the Third Time
Sir Paul McCartney is preparing to walk down the aisle for the third time next year, according to reports. The Beatles legend is said to be planning to marry New York socialite Nancy Shevell, whom he has been dating since 2007, in a low-key ceremony to minimise press coverage.
A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "Paul and Nancy's relationship is rock solid and there's no mad hurry for a wedding. Next year has certainly been mentioned as the most likely time, but neither of them want some big hoo-ha (fuss). It's almost certainly going to be done very discreetly over in the U.S. and Paul would ideally like to do it without any publicity beforehand. Whether he could pull that off is another matter."
McCartney's first wife Linda, whom he married in 1969, died in 1998. He then wed former glamour model Heather Mills in 2002, but they separated in 2006.
More Paul McCartney News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage