Paul McCartney to Get Married for the Third Time
Sir Paul McCartney is preparing to walk down the aisle for the third time next year, according to reports. The Beatles legend is said to be planning to marry New York socialite Nancy Shevell, whom he has been dating since 2007, in a low-key ceremony to minimise press coverage.
A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "Paul and Nancy's relationship is rock solid and there's no mad hurry for a wedding. Next year has certainly been mentioned as the most likely time, but neither of them want some big hoo-ha (fuss). It's almost certainly going to be done very discreetly over in the U.S. and Paul would ideally like to do it without any publicity beforehand. Whether he could pull that off is another matter."
McCartney's first wife Linda, whom he married in 1969, died in 1998. He then wed former glamour model Heather Mills in 2002, but they separated in 2006.
More Paul McCartney News
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign