Paul McCartney to Get Married for the Third Time
Sir Paul McCartney is preparing to walk down the aisle for the third time next year, according to reports. The Beatles legend is said to be planning to marry New York socialite Nancy Shevell, whom he has been dating since 2007, in a low-key ceremony to minimise press coverage.
A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "Paul and Nancy's relationship is rock solid and there's no mad hurry for a wedding. Next year has certainly been mentioned as the most likely time, but neither of them want some big hoo-ha (fuss). It's almost certainly going to be done very discreetly over in the U.S. and Paul would ideally like to do it without any publicity beforehand. Whether he could pull that off is another matter."
McCartney's first wife Linda, whom he married in 1969, died in 1998. He then wed former glamour model Heather Mills in 2002, but they separated in 2006.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby