Dean McDermott Hurts His Arm in Motorcycle Crash
Canadian actor Dean McDermott's arm is in a cast after he suffered injuries in a motorcycle crash on Saturday, January 9. The speed enthusiast, who is married to Tori Spelling, was racing around the track at California's Auto Club Speedway when he lost control and smashed his bike, hurting his left arm in the accident.
He tells OK! magazine, "I crashed during a practice session. At turn three, I came in a little fast and I tucked the front end, which means the front end lost grip, and I just slammed onto the pavement. I've got a deeply bruised scapula and this bone that goes into my shoulder."
The dad-of-three refused to let the incident keep him off the track - he competed in three races the following day, January 10. And he admits Spelling is more than supportive of his dangerous hobby, adding: "It's so much safer to crash at the racetrack than it is on the street."
"She's totally cool (with it). She understands the safety of crashing at the track versus crashing in the street. This is my third crash now and nothing's broken. My first crash was a 40 mile-an-hour crash; my second crash was 110 miles an hour and this crash was a 70-mile-an-hour crash."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off