Three Members of Wu-Tang Clan Seek for Supergroup's Name
Wu-Tang Clan rappers Ghostface Killah, Method Man and Raekwon are appealing to fans to help them come up with a name for their new hip-hop supergroup. The trio, all founding members of the Gravel Pit band, has been busy in the studio working on their first album together.
But they are struggling to come up with a group name and have launched a competition, which will land inventive fans a mention in the liner notes of their first release. In a post on Ghostface's MySpace.com page, titled "We Need a Group Name!!!!", he writes, "Help us out!"
"As you know Ghostface Killah, Method Man and Raekwon are teaming up for an album dropping very soon, but Meth, Rae & Ghost need a name 4 (sic) the group. Txt (sic) to name the band! If they chose UR name U (sic) can be in the liner notes."
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere