Three Members of Wu-Tang Clan Seek for Supergroup's Name
Wu-Tang Clan rappers Ghostface Killah, Method Man and Raekwon are appealing to fans to help them come up with a name for their new hip-hop supergroup. The trio, all founding members of the Gravel Pit band, has been busy in the studio working on their first album together.
But they are struggling to come up with a group name and have launched a competition, which will land inventive fans a mention in the liner notes of their first release. In a post on Ghostface's MySpace.com page, titled "We Need a Group Name!!!!", he writes, "Help us out!"
"As you know Ghostface Killah, Method Man and Raekwon are teaming up for an album dropping very soon, but Meth, Rae & Ghost need a name 4 (sic) the group. Txt (sic) to name the band! If they chose UR name U (sic) can be in the liner notes."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt