Three Members of Wu-Tang Clan Seek for Supergroup's Name
Wu-Tang Clan rappers Ghostface Killah, Method Man and Raekwon are appealing to fans to help them come up with a name for their new hip-hop supergroup. The trio, all founding members of the Gravel Pit band, has been busy in the studio working on their first album together.
But they are struggling to come up with a group name and have launched a competition, which will land inventive fans a mention in the liner notes of their first release. In a post on Ghostface's MySpace.com page, titled "We Need a Group Name!!!!", he writes, "Help us out!"
"As you know Ghostface Killah, Method Man and Raekwon are teaming up for an album dropping very soon, but Meth, Rae & Ghost need a name 4 (sic) the group. Txt (sic) to name the band! If they chose UR name U (sic) can be in the liner notes."
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman