Three Members of Wu-Tang Clan Seek for Supergroup's Name
Wu-Tang Clan rappers Ghostface Killah, Method Man and Raekwon are appealing to fans to help them come up with a name for their new hip-hop supergroup. The trio, all founding members of the Gravel Pit band, has been busy in the studio working on their first album together.
But they are struggling to come up with a group name and have launched a competition, which will land inventive fans a mention in the liner notes of their first release. In a post on Ghostface's MySpace.com page, titled "We Need a Group Name!!!!", he writes, "Help us out!"
"As you know Ghostface Killah, Method Man and Raekwon are teaming up for an album dropping very soon, but Meth, Rae & Ghost need a name 4 (sic) the group. Txt (sic) to name the band! If they chose UR name U (sic) can be in the liner notes."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance