Three Members of Wu-Tang Clan Seek for Supergroup's Name
Wu-Tang Clan rappers Ghostface Killah, Method Man and Raekwon are appealing to fans to help them come up with a name for their new hip-hop supergroup. The trio, all founding members of the Gravel Pit band, has been busy in the studio working on their first album together.
But they are struggling to come up with a group name and have launched a competition, which will land inventive fans a mention in the liner notes of their first release. In a post on Ghostface's MySpace.com page, titled "We Need a Group Name!!!!", he writes, "Help us out!"
"As you know Ghostface Killah, Method Man and Raekwon are teaming up for an album dropping very soon, but Meth, Rae & Ghost need a name 4 (sic) the group. Txt (sic) to name the band! If they chose UR name U (sic) can be in the liner notes."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen