Terrence Howard and Fiancee Zulay Henao's Romance 'Didn't Work Out'
"Iron Man" star Terrence Howard has split from his actress fiancee Zulay Henao. The 40-year-old actor began dating the Colombian beauty - his co-star in 2009 movie "Fighting" - in 2007 and proposed to Henao in May 2009 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The couple has never confirmed its relationship until now, but Howard reveals he's no longer with the 30 year old. When asked if he's set to wed Henao, he tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "No, that didn't work out." Howard broke the news of his engagement to WENN in a Prague bar.
Howard was previously romantically linked to his ex-wife Lori McCommas. They ended their 14 year marriage in 2003, but the actor successfully wooed her back and they remarried, only to split for good soon after.
Henao helped Howard recover from the heartbreaking death of his beloved mother Anita to cancer in 2008.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle