Terrence Howard and Fiancee Zulay Henao's Romance 'Didn't Work Out'
"Iron Man" star Terrence Howard has split from his actress fiancee Zulay Henao. The 40-year-old actor began dating the Colombian beauty - his co-star in 2009 movie "Fighting" - in 2007 and proposed to Henao in May 2009 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The couple has never confirmed its relationship until now, but Howard reveals he's no longer with the 30 year old. When asked if he's set to wed Henao, he tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "No, that didn't work out." Howard broke the news of his engagement to WENN in a Prague bar.
Howard was previously romantically linked to his ex-wife Lori McCommas. They ended their 14 year marriage in 2003, but the actor successfully wooed her back and they remarried, only to split for good soon after.
Henao helped Howard recover from the heartbreaking death of his beloved mother Anita to cancer in 2008.
More Terrence Howard News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes