Terrence Howard and Fiancee Zulay Henao's Romance 'Didn't Work Out'
"Iron Man" star Terrence Howard has split from his actress fiancee Zulay Henao. The 40-year-old actor began dating the Colombian beauty - his co-star in 2009 movie "Fighting" - in 2007 and proposed to Henao in May 2009 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The couple has never confirmed its relationship until now, but Howard reveals he's no longer with the 30 year old. When asked if he's set to wed Henao, he tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "No, that didn't work out." Howard broke the news of his engagement to WENN in a Prague bar.
Howard was previously romantically linked to his ex-wife Lori McCommas. They ended their 14 year marriage in 2003, but the actor successfully wooed her back and they remarried, only to split for good soon after.
Henao helped Howard recover from the heartbreaking death of his beloved mother Anita to cancer in 2008.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says