Terrence Howard and Fiancee Zulay Henao's Romance 'Didn't Work Out'
"Iron Man" star Terrence Howard has split from his actress fiancee Zulay Henao. The 40-year-old actor began dating the Colombian beauty - his co-star in 2009 movie "Fighting" - in 2007 and proposed to Henao in May 2009 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The couple has never confirmed its relationship until now, but Howard reveals he's no longer with the 30 year old. When asked if he's set to wed Henao, he tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "No, that didn't work out." Howard broke the news of his engagement to WENN in a Prague bar.
Howard was previously romantically linked to his ex-wife Lori McCommas. They ended their 14 year marriage in 2003, but the actor successfully wooed her back and they remarried, only to split for good soon after.
Henao helped Howard recover from the heartbreaking death of his beloved mother Anita to cancer in 2008.
More Terrence Howard News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs