Elijah Wood Became Host of Eating Contest
Diminutive actor Elijah Wood was a sweet treat for New York City bar patrons at the weekend, January 9 - after hosting his first-ever eating contest. The "Lord of the Rings" star watched hungry revellers devour chicken pieces as the host of the Lord of the Wings eating competition at Epstein's Bar on Manhattan's Lower East Side.
Wood stayed until 3 A.M. local time to celebrate with the winners. And champion 'Big Dan' Graff, a local bartender, admits he was awestruck by the star.
Graff tells the New York Post, "It was a fun night. I ate 14 wings in three minutes. Elijah was a good sport and a really sweet little guy. I'll probably regret saying this, but he's got the biggest blue eyes I've ever seen on a man."
More Elijah Wood News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture