Elijah Wood Became Host of Eating Contest
Diminutive actor Elijah Wood was a sweet treat for New York City bar patrons at the weekend, January 9 - after hosting his first-ever eating contest. The "Lord of the Rings" star watched hungry revellers devour chicken pieces as the host of the Lord of the Wings eating competition at Epstein's Bar on Manhattan's Lower East Side.
Wood stayed until 3 A.M. local time to celebrate with the winners. And champion 'Big Dan' Graff, a local bartender, admits he was awestruck by the star.
Graff tells the New York Post, "It was a fun night. I ate 14 wings in three minutes. Elijah was a good sport and a really sweet little guy. I'll probably regret saying this, but he's got the biggest blue eyes I've ever seen on a man."
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!