Elijah Wood Became Host of Eating Contest
Diminutive actor Elijah Wood was a sweet treat for New York City bar patrons at the weekend, January 9 - after hosting his first-ever eating contest. The "Lord of the Rings" star watched hungry revellers devour chicken pieces as the host of the Lord of the Wings eating competition at Epstein's Bar on Manhattan's Lower East Side.
Wood stayed until 3 A.M. local time to celebrate with the winners. And champion 'Big Dan' Graff, a local bartender, admits he was awestruck by the star.
Graff tells the New York Post, "It was a fun night. I ate 14 wings in three minutes. Elijah was a good sport and a really sweet little guy. I'll probably regret saying this, but he's got the biggest blue eyes I've ever seen on a man."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video