Elijah Wood Became Host of Eating Contest
Diminutive actor Elijah Wood was a sweet treat for New York City bar patrons at the weekend, January 9 - after hosting his first-ever eating contest. The "Lord of the Rings" star watched hungry revellers devour chicken pieces as the host of the Lord of the Wings eating competition at Epstein's Bar on Manhattan's Lower East Side.
Wood stayed until 3 A.M. local time to celebrate with the winners. And champion 'Big Dan' Graff, a local bartender, admits he was awestruck by the star.
Graff tells the New York Post, "It was a fun night. I ate 14 wings in three minutes. Elijah was a good sport and a really sweet little guy. I'll probably regret saying this, but he's got the biggest blue eyes I've ever seen on a man."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly