Lady GaGa's Rude Swearing Leads Her Into Trouble
Lady GaGa's foul mouth has landed her in trouble with broadcasting watchdogs - bosses at MTV have been forced to apologize after one of the singer's tirades was aired in Britain.
The "Poker Face" hitmaker was on stage at the U.K.'s Isle of MTV music festival last year when she peppered her performance with swear words. The U.K. broadcast aired on MTV, which went out in the middle of the afternoon, but bosses failed to cut the offensive words and incurred the wrath of executives at Britain's broadcast regulator Ofcom.
Ofcom chiefs have now ruled the TV channel broke broadcasting guidelines by airing the expletives, saying in a statement, "The most offensive language must not be broadcast before the watershed."
Next stop in Lady GaGa's TV appearances is "The Oprah Winfrey Show". She would be featured on the show's live episode on Friday, January 15.
More Lady GaGa News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood