Lady GaGa's Rude Swearing Leads Her Into Trouble
Lady GaGa's foul mouth has landed her in trouble with broadcasting watchdogs - bosses at MTV have been forced to apologize after one of the singer's tirades was aired in Britain.
The "Poker Face" hitmaker was on stage at the U.K.'s Isle of MTV music festival last year when she peppered her performance with swear words. The U.K. broadcast aired on MTV, which went out in the middle of the afternoon, but bosses failed to cut the offensive words and incurred the wrath of executives at Britain's broadcast regulator Ofcom.
Ofcom chiefs have now ruled the TV channel broke broadcasting guidelines by airing the expletives, saying in a statement, "The most offensive language must not be broadcast before the watershed."
Next stop in Lady GaGa's TV appearances is "The Oprah Winfrey Show". She would be featured on the show's live episode on Friday, January 15.
More Lady GaGa News
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?