Lady GaGa's Rude Swearing Leads Her Into Trouble
Lady GaGa's foul mouth has landed her in trouble with broadcasting watchdogs - bosses at MTV have been forced to apologize after one of the singer's tirades was aired in Britain.
The "Poker Face" hitmaker was on stage at the U.K.'s Isle of MTV music festival last year when she peppered her performance with swear words. The U.K. broadcast aired on MTV, which went out in the middle of the afternoon, but bosses failed to cut the offensive words and incurred the wrath of executives at Britain's broadcast regulator Ofcom.
Ofcom chiefs have now ruled the TV channel broke broadcasting guidelines by airing the expletives, saying in a statement, "The most offensive language must not be broadcast before the watershed."
Next stop in Lady GaGa's TV appearances is "The Oprah Winfrey Show". She would be featured on the show's live episode on Friday, January 15.
More Lady GaGa News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress