Lady GaGa's Rude Swearing Leads Her Into Trouble
Lady GaGa's foul mouth has landed her in trouble with broadcasting watchdogs - bosses at MTV have been forced to apologize after one of the singer's tirades was aired in Britain.
The "Poker Face" hitmaker was on stage at the U.K.'s Isle of MTV music festival last year when she peppered her performance with swear words. The U.K. broadcast aired on MTV, which went out in the middle of the afternoon, but bosses failed to cut the offensive words and incurred the wrath of executives at Britain's broadcast regulator Ofcom.
Ofcom chiefs have now ruled the TV channel broke broadcasting guidelines by airing the expletives, saying in a statement, "The most offensive language must not be broadcast before the watershed."
Next stop in Lady GaGa's TV appearances is "The Oprah Winfrey Show". She would be featured on the show's live episode on Friday, January 15.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective