Michael Buble Has Been Engaged to Luisana Lopilato Since November
Canadian crooner Michael Buble has been engaged for two months - he proposed to his girlfriend Luisana Lopilato back in November 2009. The couple's happy news broke last week, January 8, with reports claiming the 34-year-old "Home" hitmaker asked the Argentine actress/singer, 22, to marry him over the 2009 Christmas holidays.
But Buble's representative reveals the star has been engaged for longer than the tabloids suggest. His spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg tells People.com, "Michael proposed to his girlfriend, Luisana, in November, in front of her family in Argentina. They're ecstatic. They're adorable, in love and laugh all day long."
Buble presented Lopilato with a diamond ring he designed with Vancouver-based jeweler Minichiello. A close pal tells People.com, "He designed the setting himself. He's very proud to be engaged to her." The stars have been dating since November 2008. Buble previously dated British actress Emily Blunt, while Lopilato has been engaged twice before.
More Michael Buble News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake