Michael Buble Has Been Engaged to Luisana Lopilato Since November
Canadian crooner Michael Buble has been engaged for two months - he proposed to his girlfriend Luisana Lopilato back in November 2009. The couple's happy news broke last week, January 8, with reports claiming the 34-year-old "Home" hitmaker asked the Argentine actress/singer, 22, to marry him over the 2009 Christmas holidays.
But Buble's representative reveals the star has been engaged for longer than the tabloids suggest. His spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg tells People.com, "Michael proposed to his girlfriend, Luisana, in November, in front of her family in Argentina. They're ecstatic. They're adorable, in love and laugh all day long."
Buble presented Lopilato with a diamond ring he designed with Vancouver-based jeweler Minichiello. A close pal tells People.com, "He designed the setting himself. He's very proud to be engaged to her." The stars have been dating since November 2008. Buble previously dated British actress Emily Blunt, while Lopilato has been engaged twice before.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings