Michael Buble Has Been Engaged to Luisana Lopilato Since November
Canadian crooner Michael Buble has been engaged for two months - he proposed to his girlfriend Luisana Lopilato back in November 2009. The couple's happy news broke last week, January 8, with reports claiming the 34-year-old "Home" hitmaker asked the Argentine actress/singer, 22, to marry him over the 2009 Christmas holidays.
But Buble's representative reveals the star has been engaged for longer than the tabloids suggest. His spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg tells People.com, "Michael proposed to his girlfriend, Luisana, in November, in front of her family in Argentina. They're ecstatic. They're adorable, in love and laugh all day long."
Buble presented Lopilato with a diamond ring he designed with Vancouver-based jeweler Minichiello. A close pal tells People.com, "He designed the setting himself. He's very proud to be engaged to her." The stars have been dating since November 2008. Buble previously dated British actress Emily Blunt, while Lopilato has been engaged twice before.
More Michael Buble News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season