Michael Buble Has Been Engaged to Luisana Lopilato Since November
Canadian crooner Michael Buble has been engaged for two months - he proposed to his girlfriend Luisana Lopilato back in November 2009. The couple's happy news broke last week, January 8, with reports claiming the 34-year-old "Home" hitmaker asked the Argentine actress/singer, 22, to marry him over the 2009 Christmas holidays.
But Buble's representative reveals the star has been engaged for longer than the tabloids suggest. His spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg tells People.com, "Michael proposed to his girlfriend, Luisana, in November, in front of her family in Argentina. They're ecstatic. They're adorable, in love and laugh all day long."
Buble presented Lopilato with a diamond ring he designed with Vancouver-based jeweler Minichiello. A close pal tells People.com, "He designed the setting himself. He's very proud to be engaged to her." The stars have been dating since November 2008. Buble previously dated British actress Emily Blunt, while Lopilato has been engaged twice before.
More Michael Buble News
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date