Michael Buble Has Been Engaged to Luisana Lopilato Since November
Canadian crooner Michael Buble has been engaged for two months - he proposed to his girlfriend Luisana Lopilato back in November 2009. The couple's happy news broke last week, January 8, with reports claiming the 34-year-old "Home" hitmaker asked the Argentine actress/singer, 22, to marry him over the 2009 Christmas holidays.
But Buble's representative reveals the star has been engaged for longer than the tabloids suggest. His spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg tells People.com, "Michael proposed to his girlfriend, Luisana, in November, in front of her family in Argentina. They're ecstatic. They're adorable, in love and laugh all day long."
Buble presented Lopilato with a diamond ring he designed with Vancouver-based jeweler Minichiello. A close pal tells People.com, "He designed the setting himself. He's very proud to be engaged to her." The stars have been dating since November 2008. Buble previously dated British actress Emily Blunt, while Lopilato has been engaged twice before.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role