Jane Krakowski Makes Out With Robert Godley at Restaurant
"30 Rock" star Jane Krakowski turned heads while dining in New York at the weekend - by passionately locking lips with fiance Robert Godley. The actress was stunned when designer Godley, who she has been dating since 2008, proposed to her over the festive holiday season 2009 - and she happily accepted.
And on Saturday morning, January 9, the newly engaged star shocked fellow patrons at West Village restaurant Kingswood by getting cozy with her beau in broad daylight. A source tells the New York Daily News, "They were all over each other! They were seriously making out like they were teenagers."
Jane Krakowski is known for her role as office assistant Elaine Vassal on TV series "Ally McBeal" in 1997 until 2002. Her appearance in the show helped her landed a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress in 1999. Some movies she has played included "Pretty Persuasion", "The Rocker", "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl" and "The Vampire's Assistant".
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her