Jane Krakowski Makes Out With Robert Godley at Restaurant
"30 Rock" star Jane Krakowski turned heads while dining in New York at the weekend - by passionately locking lips with fiance Robert Godley. The actress was stunned when designer Godley, who she has been dating since 2008, proposed to her over the festive holiday season 2009 - and she happily accepted.
And on Saturday morning, January 9, the newly engaged star shocked fellow patrons at West Village restaurant Kingswood by getting cozy with her beau in broad daylight. A source tells the New York Daily News, "They were all over each other! They were seriously making out like they were teenagers."
Jane Krakowski is known for her role as office assistant Elaine Vassal on TV series "Ally McBeal" in 1997 until 2002. Her appearance in the show helped her landed a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress in 1999. Some movies she has played included "Pretty Persuasion", "The Rocker", "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl" and "The Vampire's Assistant".
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24