Jane Krakowski Makes Out With Robert Godley at Restaurant
"30 Rock" star Jane Krakowski turned heads while dining in New York at the weekend - by passionately locking lips with fiance Robert Godley. The actress was stunned when designer Godley, who she has been dating since 2008, proposed to her over the festive holiday season 2009 - and she happily accepted.
And on Saturday morning, January 9, the newly engaged star shocked fellow patrons at West Village restaurant Kingswood by getting cozy with her beau in broad daylight. A source tells the New York Daily News, "They were all over each other! They were seriously making out like they were teenagers."
Jane Krakowski is known for her role as office assistant Elaine Vassal on TV series "Ally McBeal" in 1997 until 2002. Her appearance in the show helped her landed a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress in 1999. Some movies she has played included "Pretty Persuasion", "The Rocker", "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl" and "The Vampire's Assistant".
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'