Jane Krakowski Makes Out With Robert Godley at Restaurant
"30 Rock" star Jane Krakowski turned heads while dining in New York at the weekend - by passionately locking lips with fiance Robert Godley. The actress was stunned when designer Godley, who she has been dating since 2008, proposed to her over the festive holiday season 2009 - and she happily accepted.
And on Saturday morning, January 9, the newly engaged star shocked fellow patrons at West Village restaurant Kingswood by getting cozy with her beau in broad daylight. A source tells the New York Daily News, "They were all over each other! They were seriously making out like they were teenagers."
Jane Krakowski is known for her role as office assistant Elaine Vassal on TV series "Ally McBeal" in 1997 until 2002. Her appearance in the show helped her landed a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress in 1999. Some movies she has played included "Pretty Persuasion", "The Rocker", "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl" and "The Vampire's Assistant".
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off