Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment, Maura Tierney Is Doing Well
Former "ER" actress Maura Tierney is "doing well" as she battles her way through breast cancer treatment, according to a producer on her previous TV show "Parenthood". The star was forced to halt production on the new TV project after she was diagnosed with the disease in July 2009.
However, after undergoing a "medical evaluation," the actress decided to take time out to beat the cancer and the role was re-cast. But "Parenthood" producer Jason Katims has kept in contact with Tierney as she undergoes treatment, and is hopeful the actress will make a full recovery.
He says, "She's doing well ... She's doing really good. She's in treatment and I spoke to her a few weeks ago and she's doing good." Tierney was recently invited back to rejoin the cast of 'Rescue Me' once she is well, after leaving the show last year.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures