Uma Thurman Reunites With Arpad Busson, Her Ex-Fiance
Uma Thurman has rekindled her romance with Swiss businessman Arpad Busson, just weeks after calling off their engagement, according to reports.
The "Kill Bill" star announced plans to marry the London-based multi-millionaire in 2008 after a year of dating, but Thurman called it quits in November 2009. The news came shortly after the actress, 39, admitted she hadn't set a wedding date, telling W magazine, "I'm happily engaged but we haven't set a wedding up." "I'm not in a rush to do anything. One day we'll do it, when we're ready."
However, the couple has sparked reports of a reunion after they were snapped leaving a private members club in London together last week, January 4. Thurman was previously married to actor Ethan Hawke, with whom she has two kids, while Busson shares two sons with his former girlfriend, supermodel Elle Macpherson.
More Uma Thurman News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship