Uma Thurman Reunites With Arpad Busson, Her Ex-Fiance
Uma Thurman has rekindled her romance with Swiss businessman Arpad Busson, just weeks after calling off their engagement, according to reports.
The "Kill Bill" star announced plans to marry the London-based multi-millionaire in 2008 after a year of dating, but Thurman called it quits in November 2009. The news came shortly after the actress, 39, admitted she hadn't set a wedding date, telling W magazine, "I'm happily engaged but we haven't set a wedding up." "I'm not in a rush to do anything. One day we'll do it, when we're ready."
However, the couple has sparked reports of a reunion after they were snapped leaving a private members club in London together last week, January 4. Thurman was previously married to actor Ethan Hawke, with whom she has two kids, while Busson shares two sons with his former girlfriend, supermodel Elle Macpherson.
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It