Uma Thurman Reunites With Arpad Busson, Her Ex-Fiance
Uma Thurman has rekindled her romance with Swiss businessman Arpad Busson, just weeks after calling off their engagement, according to reports.
The "Kill Bill" star announced plans to marry the London-based multi-millionaire in 2008 after a year of dating, but Thurman called it quits in November 2009. The news came shortly after the actress, 39, admitted she hadn't set a wedding date, telling W magazine, "I'm happily engaged but we haven't set a wedding up." "I'm not in a rush to do anything. One day we'll do it, when we're ready."
However, the couple has sparked reports of a reunion after they were snapped leaving a private members club in London together last week, January 4. Thurman was previously married to actor Ethan Hawke, with whom she has two kids, while Busson shares two sons with his former girlfriend, supermodel Elle Macpherson.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival