Uma Thurman Reunites With Arpad Busson, Her Ex-Fiance
Uma Thurman has rekindled her romance with Swiss businessman Arpad Busson, just weeks after calling off their engagement, according to reports.
The "Kill Bill" star announced plans to marry the London-based multi-millionaire in 2008 after a year of dating, but Thurman called it quits in November 2009. The news came shortly after the actress, 39, admitted she hadn't set a wedding date, telling W magazine, "I'm happily engaged but we haven't set a wedding up." "I'm not in a rush to do anything. One day we'll do it, when we're ready."
However, the couple has sparked reports of a reunion after they were snapped leaving a private members club in London together last week, January 4. Thurman was previously married to actor Ethan Hawke, with whom she has two kids, while Busson shares two sons with his former girlfriend, supermodel Elle Macpherson.
More Uma Thurman News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert