Uma Thurman Reunites With Arpad Busson, Her Ex-Fiance
Uma Thurman has rekindled her romance with Swiss businessman Arpad Busson, just weeks after calling off their engagement, according to reports.
The "Kill Bill" star announced plans to marry the London-based multi-millionaire in 2008 after a year of dating, but Thurman called it quits in November 2009. The news came shortly after the actress, 39, admitted she hadn't set a wedding date, telling W magazine, "I'm happily engaged but we haven't set a wedding up." "I'm not in a rush to do anything. One day we'll do it, when we're ready."
However, the couple has sparked reports of a reunion after they were snapped leaving a private members club in London together last week, January 4. Thurman was previously married to actor Ethan Hawke, with whom she has two kids, while Busson shares two sons with his former girlfriend, supermodel Elle Macpherson.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video