Josh Duhamel Excited to Renew Wedding Vows With Fergie Every Year
Josh Duhamel was so overwhelmed when he renewed his wedding vows with his wife Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie last week - he's decided to do it again every year. The "Transformers" star surprised his wife ahead of their first wedding anniversary on Sunday, January 10 by whisking her away to a secluded seaside resort in Santa Barbara, California for a private service on the beach.
Duhamel admits he copied the idea from supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband Seal, who renew their vows every year, and he wants to follow in their footsteps by staging an annual ceremony with the Black Eyed Peas singer. He tells ET Online, "She's the best thing that ever happened to me. It's good. We want to do it every year."
"We got the idea from Heidi Klum and Seal. They do that and she's like, 'I want to do that!' I thought it was a great idea and why not?"
More Josh Duhamel News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West