Josh Duhamel Excited to Renew Wedding Vows With Fergie Every Year
Josh Duhamel was so overwhelmed when he renewed his wedding vows with his wife Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie last week - he's decided to do it again every year. The "Transformers" star surprised his wife ahead of their first wedding anniversary on Sunday, January 10 by whisking her away to a secluded seaside resort in Santa Barbara, California for a private service on the beach.
Duhamel admits he copied the idea from supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband Seal, who renew their vows every year, and he wants to follow in their footsteps by staging an annual ceremony with the Black Eyed Peas singer. He tells ET Online, "She's the best thing that ever happened to me. It's good. We want to do it every year."
"We got the idea from Heidi Klum and Seal. They do that and she's like, 'I want to do that!' I thought it was a great idea and why not?"
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service