Josh Duhamel Excited to Renew Wedding Vows With Fergie Every Year
Josh Duhamel was so overwhelmed when he renewed his wedding vows with his wife Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie last week - he's decided to do it again every year. The "Transformers" star surprised his wife ahead of their first wedding anniversary on Sunday, January 10 by whisking her away to a secluded seaside resort in Santa Barbara, California for a private service on the beach.
Duhamel admits he copied the idea from supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband Seal, who renew their vows every year, and he wants to follow in their footsteps by staging an annual ceremony with the Black Eyed Peas singer. He tells ET Online, "She's the best thing that ever happened to me. It's good. We want to do it every year."
"We got the idea from Heidi Klum and Seal. They do that and she's like, 'I want to do that!' I thought it was a great idea and why not?"
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed