Josh Duhamel Excited to Renew Wedding Vows With Fergie Every Year
Josh Duhamel was so overwhelmed when he renewed his wedding vows with his wife Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie last week - he's decided to do it again every year. The "Transformers" star surprised his wife ahead of their first wedding anniversary on Sunday, January 10 by whisking her away to a secluded seaside resort in Santa Barbara, California for a private service on the beach.
Duhamel admits he copied the idea from supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband Seal, who renew their vows every year, and he wants to follow in their footsteps by staging an annual ceremony with the Black Eyed Peas singer. He tells ET Online, "She's the best thing that ever happened to me. It's good. We want to do it every year."
"We got the idea from Heidi Klum and Seal. They do that and she's like, 'I want to do that!' I thought it was a great idea and why not?"
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels