Josh Duhamel Excited to Renew Wedding Vows With Fergie Every Year
Josh Duhamel was so overwhelmed when he renewed his wedding vows with his wife Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie last week - he's decided to do it again every year. The "Transformers" star surprised his wife ahead of their first wedding anniversary on Sunday, January 10 by whisking her away to a secluded seaside resort in Santa Barbara, California for a private service on the beach.
Duhamel admits he copied the idea from supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband Seal, who renew their vows every year, and he wants to follow in their footsteps by staging an annual ceremony with the Black Eyed Peas singer. He tells ET Online, "She's the best thing that ever happened to me. It's good. We want to do it every year."
"We got the idea from Heidi Klum and Seal. They do that and she's like, 'I want to do that!' I thought it was a great idea and why not?"
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri