Taylor Swift Keeps Her Love Life Off Reporters
Newly single Taylor Swift refuses to discuss her love life in interviews, because fans just have to "look on the web" if they want to know who she is dating. The singer was recently linked to "Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner, but reports claim the romance came to an end last month, December 2009.
Swift, 20, is adamant she won't open up about her boyfriends to reporters, because the details of her private life are already online for everyone to see. She says, "I grew up in the internet age. I get it. I wanted to know who people I liked were dating. I fought for this (success), so I can't complain. I wanted it to happen. And if people want to know what's going on in my life, they just have to look on the web. They know who I'm dating. I'm not very subtle."
And Swift adds her fans will always get her side of the story in the end, but they will have to wait until she writes a song about her personal problems. She adds, "I'm brutally honest in songs. I say things I can't necessarily say in life. But people know who I'm talking about - I'm pretty obvious about it. I want them to know it's about them so, when they hear it on the radio, they might have to think about (their actions)."
More Taylor Swift News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed