Taylor Swift Keeps Her Love Life Off Reporters
Newly single Taylor Swift refuses to discuss her love life in interviews, because fans just have to "look on the web" if they want to know who she is dating. The singer was recently linked to "Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner, but reports claim the romance came to an end last month, December 2009.
Swift, 20, is adamant she won't open up about her boyfriends to reporters, because the details of her private life are already online for everyone to see. She says, "I grew up in the internet age. I get it. I wanted to know who people I liked were dating. I fought for this (success), so I can't complain. I wanted it to happen. And if people want to know what's going on in my life, they just have to look on the web. They know who I'm dating. I'm not very subtle."
And Swift adds her fans will always get her side of the story in the end, but they will have to wait until she writes a song about her personal problems. She adds, "I'm brutally honest in songs. I say things I can't necessarily say in life. But people know who I'm talking about - I'm pretty obvious about it. I want them to know it's about them so, when they hear it on the radio, they might have to think about (their actions)."
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked