Taylor Swift Keeps Her Love Life Off Reporters
Newly single Taylor Swift refuses to discuss her love life in interviews, because fans just have to "look on the web" if they want to know who she is dating. The singer was recently linked to "Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner, but reports claim the romance came to an end last month, December 2009.
Swift, 20, is adamant she won't open up about her boyfriends to reporters, because the details of her private life are already online for everyone to see. She says, "I grew up in the internet age. I get it. I wanted to know who people I liked were dating. I fought for this (success), so I can't complain. I wanted it to happen. And if people want to know what's going on in my life, they just have to look on the web. They know who I'm dating. I'm not very subtle."
And Swift adds her fans will always get her side of the story in the end, but they will have to wait until she writes a song about her personal problems. She adds, "I'm brutally honest in songs. I say things I can't necessarily say in life. But people know who I'm talking about - I'm pretty obvious about it. I want them to know it's about them so, when they hear it on the radio, they might have to think about (their actions)."
More Taylor Swift News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame