Tiger Woods' Mistress Wants to Help Other Mistresses in New TV Project
A woman who alleges she had an affair with shamed golf star Tiger Woods is extending her 15 minutes of fame - by teaming up with another self-proclaimed "mistress" for a new TV project. Jamie Jungers came forward last year 2009 with allegations the sports star seduced her at a party in 2005 and subsequently struck up an illicit 18-month affair with her.
She is now said to be making plans with Sarah Symonds, who went public with her own claims of an affair with British TV chef Gordon Ramsay last year, for a TV project to help women stuck in "bad relationships with married men." Symonds, who runs a support group for needy women, wants to film a TV special with Jungers to help raise awareness of the issue.
She tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "I run a group called 'Mistresses Anonymous'. It's the only support group for women who are in bad relationships with married men. I have been talking to Jamie about getting her involved. Ideally what I'd like to do is a TV special with all of Tiger's mistresses, where they could discuss the downside to being 'the other woman,' and whether he was good in bed."
Woods' relationship with his wife, Elin Nordegren, came under the spotlight in November 2009 after a string of alleged mistresses came forward with stories of secret trysts with the golf star. Woods later admitted his "infidelity". The couple married in 2004 and has two children.
More Tiger Woods News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce