Britney Spears Sees Her Being Sexy in Different Way
Britney Spears doubts she'll ever be content with her body image because she is never happy with her figure. The 28-year-old mum-of-two regularly tops lists of Hollywood's most beautiful women but she insists her perfectionist nature means she's rarely satisfied with what she sees in the mirror.
Spears tells Look magazine, "I'm such a perfectionist, which means I'm never satisfied. I always strive for things to be better. I think you can be happy with the person on the inside but on the outside you're always striving for more." "But that's how you end up driving yourself crazy."
And the Toxic singer is baffled as to why she's seen as a sex symbol, adding, "I don't see myself like that at all. I don't know why. To me, someone who is sexy is someone with confidence, who carries themselves properly and is comfortable in their own skin. It's very flattering but at the same time I think it's sexier when you don't try and you're just yourself. We all like to feel sexy."
More Britney Spears News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!