Britney Spears Sees Her Being Sexy in Different Way
Britney Spears doubts she'll ever be content with her body image because she is never happy with her figure. The 28-year-old mum-of-two regularly tops lists of Hollywood's most beautiful women but she insists her perfectionist nature means she's rarely satisfied with what she sees in the mirror.
Spears tells Look magazine, "I'm such a perfectionist, which means I'm never satisfied. I always strive for things to be better. I think you can be happy with the person on the inside but on the outside you're always striving for more." "But that's how you end up driving yourself crazy."
And the Toxic singer is baffled as to why she's seen as a sex symbol, adding, "I don't see myself like that at all. I don't know why. To me, someone who is sexy is someone with confidence, who carries themselves properly and is comfortable in their own skin. It's very flattering but at the same time I think it's sexier when you don't try and you're just yourself. We all like to feel sexy."
More Britney Spears News
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party