Tila Tequila Allegedly Not Present at Casey Johnson's Funeral
Socialite Casey Johnson was laid to rest on Sunday, January 10 at a service attended by her childhood friends Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton. The Johnson & Johnson heiress was buried at a private ceremony hosted by her dad, Robert Johnson, the owner of the New York Jets American football team. Her fiancee, reality star Tila Tequila, was not present among the mourners, reports RadarOnline.com.
Johnson was found dead at her Los Angeles home on January 4at the age of 30. An autopsy showed there were no signs of trauma, but the cause of death has been deferred, pending toxicology tests.
Although Casey Johnson's fiancee Tila Tequila was allegedly not attending the funeral, she recently shared her emotional goodbye to Casey, by releasing a farewell video. In the record footage, Tila says, "Casey, I just want to say that I love you so much and I miss you so much and that's all that matters. There's so much chaos going on right now without you here. I just wish you were here because there's so much chaos."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival