Tila Tequila Allegedly Not Present at Casey Johnson's Funeral
Socialite Casey Johnson was laid to rest on Sunday, January 10 at a service attended by her childhood friends Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton. The Johnson & Johnson heiress was buried at a private ceremony hosted by her dad, Robert Johnson, the owner of the New York Jets American football team. Her fiancee, reality star Tila Tequila, was not present among the mourners, reports RadarOnline.com.
Johnson was found dead at her Los Angeles home on January 4at the age of 30. An autopsy showed there were no signs of trauma, but the cause of death has been deferred, pending toxicology tests.
Although Casey Johnson's fiancee Tila Tequila was allegedly not attending the funeral, she recently shared her emotional goodbye to Casey, by releasing a farewell video. In the record footage, Tila says, "Casey, I just want to say that I love you so much and I miss you so much and that's all that matters. There's so much chaos going on right now without you here. I just wish you were here because there's so much chaos."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie