Tila Tequila Allegedly Not Present at Casey Johnson's Funeral
Socialite Casey Johnson was laid to rest on Sunday, January 10 at a service attended by her childhood friends Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton. The Johnson & Johnson heiress was buried at a private ceremony hosted by her dad, Robert Johnson, the owner of the New York Jets American football team. Her fiancee, reality star Tila Tequila, was not present among the mourners, reports RadarOnline.com.
Johnson was found dead at her Los Angeles home on January 4at the age of 30. An autopsy showed there were no signs of trauma, but the cause of death has been deferred, pending toxicology tests.
Although Casey Johnson's fiancee Tila Tequila was allegedly not attending the funeral, she recently shared her emotional goodbye to Casey, by releasing a farewell video. In the record footage, Tila says, "Casey, I just want to say that I love you so much and I miss you so much and that's all that matters. There's so much chaos going on right now without you here. I just wish you were here because there's so much chaos."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes