Naomi Campbell Refuses to Front TV Modeling Show
British supermodel Naomi Campbell has turned down the chance to front a reality TV modeling competition after failing to agree on the terms of her contract, according to reports. The runway beauty was offered a role hosting the U.K. version of "America's Next Top Model", which is presented by model-turned-TV star Tyra Banks.
Campbell was in talks with TV bosses over her pay and the amount of time she would be expected to be available for the project, but negotiations fell through at the last minute, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. A source says, "What was missing (in the British version) was a real diva supermodel, a British equivalent to U.S. host Tyra Banks."
"Naomi was really excited, but pulled out because she couldn't reach an agreement over logistics or the amount of time she would have to commit."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?