Naomi Campbell Refuses to Front TV Modeling Show
British supermodel Naomi Campbell has turned down the chance to front a reality TV modeling competition after failing to agree on the terms of her contract, according to reports. The runway beauty was offered a role hosting the U.K. version of "America's Next Top Model", which is presented by model-turned-TV star Tyra Banks.
Campbell was in talks with TV bosses over her pay and the amount of time she would be expected to be available for the project, but negotiations fell through at the last minute, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. A source says, "What was missing (in the British version) was a real diva supermodel, a British equivalent to U.S. host Tyra Banks."
"Naomi was really excited, but pulled out because she couldn't reach an agreement over logistics or the amount of time she would have to commit."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'