Mick Jagger's Daughter Is the 2010 Versace Face
Mick Jagger's daughter Georgia May is the 2010 face of fashion house Versace. The British blonde has shot a new campaign for Versace's spring collection with photographer Mario Testino.
And Donatella Versace is thrilled to have landed the girl who was named Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards last year 2009. She says, "She's smart, a strong personality, beautiful, full of energy... I adore her! She's a real Versace girl."
Georgia made spring campaign along with Natalia Vodianova who shoot for Yves Saint Laurent and Raquel Zimmermann for Chloe. Meanwhile, Claudia Schiffer represented for Chanel S/S 10.
Georgia May is Mick Jagger's third daughter with Jerry Hall. Mick and Jerry married on November 21, 1990 in a Hindu beach ceremony in Indonesia. However, the marriage was annulled in August 1999. The lead vocalist of The Rolling Stones has seven children from four different women, Marsha Hunt, Bianca Jagger, Jerry and Luciana Gimenez Morad.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift