Mick Jagger's Daughter Is the 2010 Versace Face
Mick Jagger's daughter Georgia May is the 2010 face of fashion house Versace. The British blonde has shot a new campaign for Versace's spring collection with photographer Mario Testino.
And Donatella Versace is thrilled to have landed the girl who was named Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards last year 2009. She says, "She's smart, a strong personality, beautiful, full of energy... I adore her! She's a real Versace girl."
Georgia made spring campaign along with Natalia Vodianova who shoot for Yves Saint Laurent and Raquel Zimmermann for Chloe. Meanwhile, Claudia Schiffer represented for Chanel S/S 10.
Georgia May is Mick Jagger's third daughter with Jerry Hall. Mick and Jerry married on November 21, 1990 in a Hindu beach ceremony in Indonesia. However, the marriage was annulled in August 1999. The lead vocalist of The Rolling Stones has seven children from four different women, Marsha Hunt, Bianca Jagger, Jerry and Luciana Gimenez Morad.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala