Mick Jagger's Daughter Is the 2010 Versace Face
Mick Jagger's daughter Georgia May is the 2010 face of fashion house Versace. The British blonde has shot a new campaign for Versace's spring collection with photographer Mario Testino.
And Donatella Versace is thrilled to have landed the girl who was named Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards last year 2009. She says, "She's smart, a strong personality, beautiful, full of energy... I adore her! She's a real Versace girl."
Georgia made spring campaign along with Natalia Vodianova who shoot for Yves Saint Laurent and Raquel Zimmermann for Chloe. Meanwhile, Claudia Schiffer represented for Chanel S/S 10.
Georgia May is Mick Jagger's third daughter with Jerry Hall. Mick and Jerry married on November 21, 1990 in a Hindu beach ceremony in Indonesia. However, the marriage was annulled in August 1999. The lead vocalist of The Rolling Stones has seven children from four different women, Marsha Hunt, Bianca Jagger, Jerry and Luciana Gimenez Morad.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die