Mick Jagger's Daughter Is the 2010 Versace Face
Mick Jagger's daughter Georgia May is the 2010 face of fashion house Versace. The British blonde has shot a new campaign for Versace's spring collection with photographer Mario Testino.
And Donatella Versace is thrilled to have landed the girl who was named Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards last year 2009. She says, "She's smart, a strong personality, beautiful, full of energy... I adore her! She's a real Versace girl."
Georgia made spring campaign along with Natalia Vodianova who shoot for Yves Saint Laurent and Raquel Zimmermann for Chloe. Meanwhile, Claudia Schiffer represented for Chanel S/S 10.
Georgia May is Mick Jagger's third daughter with Jerry Hall. Mick and Jerry married on November 21, 1990 in a Hindu beach ceremony in Indonesia. However, the marriage was annulled in August 1999. The lead vocalist of The Rolling Stones has seven children from four different women, Marsha Hunt, Bianca Jagger, Jerry and Luciana Gimenez Morad.
More Mick Jagger News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs