Mick Jagger's Daughter Is the 2010 Versace Face
Mick Jagger's daughter Georgia May is the 2010 face of fashion house Versace. The British blonde has shot a new campaign for Versace's spring collection with photographer Mario Testino.
And Donatella Versace is thrilled to have landed the girl who was named Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards last year 2009. She says, "She's smart, a strong personality, beautiful, full of energy... I adore her! She's a real Versace girl."
Georgia made spring campaign along with Natalia Vodianova who shoot for Yves Saint Laurent and Raquel Zimmermann for Chloe. Meanwhile, Claudia Schiffer represented for Chanel S/S 10.
Georgia May is Mick Jagger's third daughter with Jerry Hall. Mick and Jerry married on November 21, 1990 in a Hindu beach ceremony in Indonesia. However, the marriage was annulled in August 1999. The lead vocalist of The Rolling Stones has seven children from four different women, Marsha Hunt, Bianca Jagger, Jerry and Luciana Gimenez Morad.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik