Dru Hill's Sisqo Ordered to Pay Support for His Child With 14-Year-Old Fan
R&B singer Sisqo has been ordered to pay monthly support for a child he had with a 14 year old fan, according to Swiss reports. The "Thong" Song hitmaker reportedly had sex with the young fan following a show with his band Dru Hill in Zurich in 1999.
The girl fell pregnant and welcomed a son, named Ian, who she claims was fathered by Sisqo. The unnamed female, now 25, filed papers in a Swiss court last year 2009 seeking financial help from the singer. Describing their alleged encounter in court documents, the woman said, "After the concert Sisqo was standing with his band at the bar. We went over and talked to them. Then everything went very fast.
"I was so young, but I wanted to enjoy my life. Ian often saw his father on TV. He's very proud of him. It's up to his father to prove he's right to be proud."
According to British tabloid the News of the World, a judge has ordered Sisqo - who has allegedly avoided taking a paternity test - to make monthly child support payments, although the amount is unknown.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?