Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' Daughter Loves Broadway 'Mary Poppins'
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' daughter Suri is a big "Mary Poppins" fan - she has already seen both New York and Los Angeles productions of the family musical. Holmes took the three year old to see the show on Broadway in 2008 and on Wednesday, January 6, husband Tom joined his girls at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles for the spectacular.
The family turned their theater trip into a magical night for show stars Ashley Brown and Gavin Lee by posing with the pair backstage. "Mary Poppins" appears to be the show all the stars want to see - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh to a performance on January 3, while David Beckham and his sons, Amy Adams, Jude Law and Cate Blanchett all checked the spectacular out during the holiday season.
Her love to Mary Poppins aside, Suri Cruise got her mother Katie receiving harsh criticism as the actress often puts high hells on her. Katie defends her decision to give the footwear to her daughter, saying Suri loves them.
More Katie Holmes News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!