Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' Daughter Loves Broadway 'Mary Poppins'
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' daughter Suri is a big "Mary Poppins" fan - she has already seen both New York and Los Angeles productions of the family musical. Holmes took the three year old to see the show on Broadway in 2008 and on Wednesday, January 6, husband Tom joined his girls at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles for the spectacular.
The family turned their theater trip into a magical night for show stars Ashley Brown and Gavin Lee by posing with the pair backstage. "Mary Poppins" appears to be the show all the stars want to see - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh to a performance on January 3, while David Beckham and his sons, Amy Adams, Jude Law and Cate Blanchett all checked the spectacular out during the holiday season.
Her love to Mary Poppins aside, Suri Cruise got her mother Katie receiving harsh criticism as the actress often puts high hells on her. Katie defends her decision to give the footwear to her daughter, saying Suri loves them.
More Katie Holmes News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance