Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' Daughter Loves Broadway 'Mary Poppins'
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' daughter Suri is a big "Mary Poppins" fan - she has already seen both New York and Los Angeles productions of the family musical. Holmes took the three year old to see the show on Broadway in 2008 and on Wednesday, January 6, husband Tom joined his girls at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles for the spectacular.
The family turned their theater trip into a magical night for show stars Ashley Brown and Gavin Lee by posing with the pair backstage. "Mary Poppins" appears to be the show all the stars want to see - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh to a performance on January 3, while David Beckham and his sons, Amy Adams, Jude Law and Cate Blanchett all checked the spectacular out during the holiday season.
Her love to Mary Poppins aside, Suri Cruise got her mother Katie receiving harsh criticism as the actress often puts high hells on her. Katie defends her decision to give the footwear to her daughter, saying Suri loves them.
More Katie Holmes News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered