Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' Daughter Loves Broadway 'Mary Poppins'
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' daughter Suri is a big "Mary Poppins" fan - she has already seen both New York and Los Angeles productions of the family musical. Holmes took the three year old to see the show on Broadway in 2008 and on Wednesday, January 6, husband Tom joined his girls at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles for the spectacular.
The family turned their theater trip into a magical night for show stars Ashley Brown and Gavin Lee by posing with the pair backstage. "Mary Poppins" appears to be the show all the stars want to see - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh to a performance on January 3, while David Beckham and his sons, Amy Adams, Jude Law and Cate Blanchett all checked the spectacular out during the holiday season.
Her love to Mary Poppins aside, Suri Cruise got her mother Katie receiving harsh criticism as the actress often puts high hells on her. Katie defends her decision to give the footwear to her daughter, saying Suri loves them.
More Katie Holmes News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart