Rihanna Responses to Her Herpes Virus Rumor
Rihanna has lashed out at vicious Internet gossip which suggested ex-boyfriend Chris Brown beat her after she contracted a cold sore on her lip - angrily insisting the blemish is a scar.
Nasty online reports circulated following Brown's attack on the Umbrella beauty in February last year, alleging the Kiss Kiss singer lashed out at his then lover after spotting a cold sore on her lip - a sign that can indicate the sufferer has sexually transmitted virus herpes.
And Rihanna is fuming she has to put up with such rumours - especially as the alleged cold sore is actually a scar she has had for most of her life. The star tells GQ magazine, "It's not true. It's a f**king scar. On my lip. That's there every day of my life."
More Rihanna News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked