Rihanna Responses to Her Herpes Virus Rumor
Rihanna has lashed out at vicious Internet gossip which suggested ex-boyfriend Chris Brown beat her after she contracted a cold sore on her lip - angrily insisting the blemish is a scar.
Nasty online reports circulated following Brown's attack on the Umbrella beauty in February last year, alleging the Kiss Kiss singer lashed out at his then lover after spotting a cold sore on her lip - a sign that can indicate the sufferer has sexually transmitted virus herpes.
And Rihanna is fuming she has to put up with such rumours - especially as the alleged cold sore is actually a scar she has had for most of her life. The star tells GQ magazine, "It's not true. It's a f**king scar. On my lip. That's there every day of my life."
More Rihanna News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video