Rihanna Responses to Her Herpes Virus Rumor
Rihanna has lashed out at vicious Internet gossip which suggested ex-boyfriend Chris Brown beat her after she contracted a cold sore on her lip - angrily insisting the blemish is a scar.
Nasty online reports circulated following Brown's attack on the Umbrella beauty in February last year, alleging the Kiss Kiss singer lashed out at his then lover after spotting a cold sore on her lip - a sign that can indicate the sufferer has sexually transmitted virus herpes.
And Rihanna is fuming she has to put up with such rumours - especially as the alleged cold sore is actually a scar she has had for most of her life. The star tells GQ magazine, "It's not true. It's a f**king scar. On my lip. That's there every day of my life."
More Rihanna News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed