Police Apologizes for Giving Halle Berry Express Queue
Canadian police officials have apologized to travelers after an officer allowed Halle Berry and her family to cut the queues at Montreal airport and check-in ahead of their fellow flyers. The "Monster's Ball" star was awaiting to go through security checks with her partner Gabriel Aubry and their 22-month-old daughter Nahla, when the male model asked a cop to help speed up the process.
The pair was swept past customers and hurried through security, much to the annoyance of travelers who had been waiting in the line for over an hour. Now, Montreal police inspector Jimmy Cacchione - who is in charge of the airport's police - has chastised the officer in question for giving Berry special treatment and has vowed never to let it happen again.
He tells Access Hollywood, "The (boyfriend) of Ms Berry asked if they could go faster through the line because they were late and they had the baby. The officer took the personal initiative to allow them to go through the line faster, but that's not something the Montreal police supports."
More Halle Berry News
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker