Police Apologizes for Giving Halle Berry Express Queue
Canadian police officials have apologized to travelers after an officer allowed Halle Berry and her family to cut the queues at Montreal airport and check-in ahead of their fellow flyers. The "Monster's Ball" star was awaiting to go through security checks with her partner Gabriel Aubry and their 22-month-old daughter Nahla, when the male model asked a cop to help speed up the process.
The pair was swept past customers and hurried through security, much to the annoyance of travelers who had been waiting in the line for over an hour. Now, Montreal police inspector Jimmy Cacchione - who is in charge of the airport's police - has chastised the officer in question for giving Berry special treatment and has vowed never to let it happen again.
He tells Access Hollywood, "The (boyfriend) of Ms Berry asked if they could go faster through the line because they were late and they had the baby. The officer took the personal initiative to allow them to go through the line faster, but that's not something the Montreal police supports."
More Halle Berry News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?