Lindsay Lohan's Driver Faces Criminal Charges After Paparazzi Run-In
Lindsay Lohan has been caught up in a police investigation after her driver was accused of running over a paparazzi in the early hours of Sunday, January 10. The unidentified female was behind the wheel of Lohan's BMW when she left The Hotel Cafe in Hollywood shortly after midnight.
According to TMZ.com, she allegedly sped out of the dark alley so quickly, she hit a photographer waiting to get a shot of Lohan, who is believed to have been a passenger in the vehicle. The accident was reported to police and emergency services were called to the scene to treat the snapper for an injured hand. He was not admitted to hospital.
The female driver, who was wearing sunglasses at the time of the accident, could now face charges for criminal assault with a deadly weapon after cops named her as a person of interest in the case. But the woman's legal troubles don't end there - the photographer, whose identity has not been revealed, claims he is "lucky to be alive" and he is already planning to take Lohan's driver to court.
He tells TMZ.com, "Of course I'm going to sue them... I want to press charges so badly... she's going to jail."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?