Lindsay Lohan's Driver Faces Criminal Charges After Paparazzi Run-In
Lindsay Lohan has been caught up in a police investigation after her driver was accused of running over a paparazzi in the early hours of Sunday, January 10. The unidentified female was behind the wheel of Lohan's BMW when she left The Hotel Cafe in Hollywood shortly after midnight.
According to TMZ.com, she allegedly sped out of the dark alley so quickly, she hit a photographer waiting to get a shot of Lohan, who is believed to have been a passenger in the vehicle. The accident was reported to police and emergency services were called to the scene to treat the snapper for an injured hand. He was not admitted to hospital.
The female driver, who was wearing sunglasses at the time of the accident, could now face charges for criminal assault with a deadly weapon after cops named her as a person of interest in the case. But the woman's legal troubles don't end there - the photographer, whose identity has not been revealed, claims he is "lucky to be alive" and he is already planning to take Lohan's driver to court.
He tells TMZ.com, "Of course I'm going to sue them... I want to press charges so badly... she's going to jail."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App