Lindsay Lohan's Driver Faces Criminal Charges After Paparazzi Run-In
Lindsay Lohan has been caught up in a police investigation after her driver was accused of running over a paparazzi in the early hours of Sunday, January 10. The unidentified female was behind the wheel of Lohan's BMW when she left The Hotel Cafe in Hollywood shortly after midnight.
According to TMZ.com, she allegedly sped out of the dark alley so quickly, she hit a photographer waiting to get a shot of Lohan, who is believed to have been a passenger in the vehicle. The accident was reported to police and emergency services were called to the scene to treat the snapper for an injured hand. He was not admitted to hospital.
The female driver, who was wearing sunglasses at the time of the accident, could now face charges for criminal assault with a deadly weapon after cops named her as a person of interest in the case. But the woman's legal troubles don't end there - the photographer, whose identity has not been revealed, claims he is "lucky to be alive" and he is already planning to take Lohan's driver to court.
He tells TMZ.com, "Of course I'm going to sue them... I want to press charges so badly... she's going to jail."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna