Amy Winehouse Will Remarry Ex-Husband
Amy Winehouse will return to St Lucia to remarry her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, according to reports.
The troubled singer escaped to the Caribbean paradise early last year in a bid to rid herself of her drug and drink demons. During her stint on the island, Winehouse was spotted cavorting with several unknown men, which reportedly prompted Fielder-Civil to file for divorce.
The union officially ended in July 2009 after the "Rehab" star admitted adultery in court papers. But the pair enjoyed a reunion in September 2009, and rumours have been rife that the couple is now planning to remarry.
And the Grammy-winner is eager to return to St Lucia to prove her commitment to her ex-husband - by marrying him for a second time at the luxury resort she frequented during her stay, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror. A source tells the publication, "Everything feels right with Blake now. As soon as he's cleared to leave the country and his drug rehab is done it will happen."
Fielder-Civil is currently completing a drug addiction treatment program in Sheffield, England following his release from prison last year after serving a sentence for charges relating to a 2007 attack on a pub landlord.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details