Amy Winehouse Will Remarry Ex-Husband
Amy Winehouse will return to St Lucia to remarry her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, according to reports.
The troubled singer escaped to the Caribbean paradise early last year in a bid to rid herself of her drug and drink demons. During her stint on the island, Winehouse was spotted cavorting with several unknown men, which reportedly prompted Fielder-Civil to file for divorce.
The union officially ended in July 2009 after the "Rehab" star admitted adultery in court papers. But the pair enjoyed a reunion in September 2009, and rumours have been rife that the couple is now planning to remarry.
And the Grammy-winner is eager to return to St Lucia to prove her commitment to her ex-husband - by marrying him for a second time at the luxury resort she frequented during her stay, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror. A source tells the publication, "Everything feels right with Blake now. As soon as he's cleared to leave the country and his drug rehab is done it will happen."
Fielder-Civil is currently completing a drug addiction treatment program in Sheffield, England following his release from prison last year after serving a sentence for charges relating to a 2007 attack on a pub landlord.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video