Amy Winehouse Will Remarry Ex-Husband
Amy Winehouse will return to St Lucia to remarry her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, according to reports.
The troubled singer escaped to the Caribbean paradise early last year in a bid to rid herself of her drug and drink demons. During her stint on the island, Winehouse was spotted cavorting with several unknown men, which reportedly prompted Fielder-Civil to file for divorce.
The union officially ended in July 2009 after the "Rehab" star admitted adultery in court papers. But the pair enjoyed a reunion in September 2009, and rumours have been rife that the couple is now planning to remarry.
And the Grammy-winner is eager to return to St Lucia to prove her commitment to her ex-husband - by marrying him for a second time at the luxury resort she frequented during her stay, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror. A source tells the publication, "Everything feels right with Blake now. As soon as he's cleared to leave the country and his drug rehab is done it will happen."
Fielder-Civil is currently completing a drug addiction treatment program in Sheffield, England following his release from prison last year after serving a sentence for charges relating to a 2007 attack on a pub landlord.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?