Amy Winehouse Will Remarry Ex-Husband
Amy Winehouse will return to St Lucia to remarry her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, according to reports.
The troubled singer escaped to the Caribbean paradise early last year in a bid to rid herself of her drug and drink demons. During her stint on the island, Winehouse was spotted cavorting with several unknown men, which reportedly prompted Fielder-Civil to file for divorce.
The union officially ended in July 2009 after the "Rehab" star admitted adultery in court papers. But the pair enjoyed a reunion in September 2009, and rumours have been rife that the couple is now planning to remarry.
And the Grammy-winner is eager to return to St Lucia to prove her commitment to her ex-husband - by marrying him for a second time at the luxury resort she frequented during her stay, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror. A source tells the publication, "Everything feels right with Blake now. As soon as he's cleared to leave the country and his drug rehab is done it will happen."
Fielder-Civil is currently completing a drug addiction treatment program in Sheffield, England following his release from prison last year after serving a sentence for charges relating to a 2007 attack on a pub landlord.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics