Amy Winehouse Will Remarry Ex-Husband
Amy Winehouse will return to St Lucia to remarry her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, according to reports.
The troubled singer escaped to the Caribbean paradise early last year in a bid to rid herself of her drug and drink demons. During her stint on the island, Winehouse was spotted cavorting with several unknown men, which reportedly prompted Fielder-Civil to file for divorce.
The union officially ended in July 2009 after the "Rehab" star admitted adultery in court papers. But the pair enjoyed a reunion in September 2009, and rumours have been rife that the couple is now planning to remarry.
And the Grammy-winner is eager to return to St Lucia to prove her commitment to her ex-husband - by marrying him for a second time at the luxury resort she frequented during her stay, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror. A source tells the publication, "Everything feels right with Blake now. As soon as he's cleared to leave the country and his drug rehab is done it will happen."
Fielder-Civil is currently completing a drug addiction treatment program in Sheffield, England following his release from prison last year after serving a sentence for charges relating to a 2007 attack on a pub landlord.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story