Lloyd Banks Taken Into Custody for Assault
Rapper Lloyd Banks has been arrested on suspicion of assault in Canada. The G-Unit star was taken into custody by police in Ontario at the weekend, after allegedly attacking club promoter Chris Hines. Hines booked Banks to perform several tracks at Club N.V. but he arrived late and only played one song before leaving the stage, according to AllHipHop.com.
But trouble ensued when Hines refused to pay Banks for the gig, reportedly prompting a fight between the promoter and the rapper, who had been accompanied by three associates. Hines was admitted to a local hospital and treated for multiple contusions and head trauma.
Banks was arrested alongside pals Shaun McGee, Tyrell Cooper and Nicholas Sloan and the four men are now facing charges of assault, robbery and forced confinement.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed