Lloyd Banks Taken Into Custody for Assault
Rapper Lloyd Banks has been arrested on suspicion of assault in Canada. The G-Unit star was taken into custody by police in Ontario at the weekend, after allegedly attacking club promoter Chris Hines. Hines booked Banks to perform several tracks at Club N.V. but he arrived late and only played one song before leaving the stage, according to AllHipHop.com.
But trouble ensued when Hines refused to pay Banks for the gig, reportedly prompting a fight between the promoter and the rapper, who had been accompanied by three associates. Hines was admitted to a local hospital and treated for multiple contusions and head trauma.
Banks was arrested alongside pals Shaun McGee, Tyrell Cooper and Nicholas Sloan and the four men are now facing charges of assault, robbery and forced confinement.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'