Lloyd Banks Taken Into Custody for Assault
Rapper Lloyd Banks has been arrested on suspicion of assault in Canada. The G-Unit star was taken into custody by police in Ontario at the weekend, after allegedly attacking club promoter Chris Hines. Hines booked Banks to perform several tracks at Club N.V. but he arrived late and only played one song before leaving the stage, according to AllHipHop.com.
But trouble ensued when Hines refused to pay Banks for the gig, reportedly prompting a fight between the promoter and the rapper, who had been accompanied by three associates. Hines was admitted to a local hospital and treated for multiple contusions and head trauma.
Banks was arrested alongside pals Shaun McGee, Tyrell Cooper and Nicholas Sloan and the four men are now facing charges of assault, robbery and forced confinement.
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.