Tila Tequila Fuels Another Pregnancy Rumor
Eccentric U.S. reality TV star Tila Tequila is hoping to have some baby news to lift the gloom of her fiancee Casey Johnson's death after revealing she could be with child just five days after the tragedy. Tequila recently backtracked on a recent online announcement that she's pregnant with her brother's baby, insisting she planned to become a surrogate mother for her sibling very soon.
And the very soon could be now, according to her latest Twitter.com post. On Friday, January 8, she wrote, "Going to doctor's appointment in 5 hours. Eeek! Pregnancy news soon??? Stay tuned." She later added she's struggling to sleep following Johnson's death, but tweeted, "I need to rest. Especially 4 baby!"
But it's not the first time she's alerted fans and followers to baby news - she declared she was pregnant before Christmas, writing, "That is my xmas present to them." She later admitted the strange announcement wasn't entirely accurate - because she wasn't pregnant.
She told Life & Style magazine, "I'm about to be (pregnant). When I tweeted that, I figured there's not enough space in the 140 characters. (I meant) I'm going to give him a Christmas present that's going to change his life."
Tequila, real name Tila Nguyen, added, "I don't have time to take care of a real baby of my own... (but) I feel I am very ready to experience the whole pregnancy process."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy