Tila Tequila Fuels Another Pregnancy Rumor
Eccentric U.S. reality TV star Tila Tequila is hoping to have some baby news to lift the gloom of her fiancee Casey Johnson's death after revealing she could be with child just five days after the tragedy. Tequila recently backtracked on a recent online announcement that she's pregnant with her brother's baby, insisting she planned to become a surrogate mother for her sibling very soon.
And the very soon could be now, according to her latest Twitter.com post. On Friday, January 8, she wrote, "Going to doctor's appointment in 5 hours. Eeek! Pregnancy news soon??? Stay tuned." She later added she's struggling to sleep following Johnson's death, but tweeted, "I need to rest. Especially 4 baby!"
But it's not the first time she's alerted fans and followers to baby news - she declared she was pregnant before Christmas, writing, "That is my xmas present to them." She later admitted the strange announcement wasn't entirely accurate - because she wasn't pregnant.
She told Life & Style magazine, "I'm about to be (pregnant). When I tweeted that, I figured there's not enough space in the 140 characters. (I meant) I'm going to give him a Christmas present that's going to change his life."
Tequila, real name Tila Nguyen, added, "I don't have time to take care of a real baby of my own... (but) I feel I am very ready to experience the whole pregnancy process."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction