Tila Tequila Fuels Another Pregnancy Rumor
Eccentric U.S. reality TV star Tila Tequila is hoping to have some baby news to lift the gloom of her fiancee Casey Johnson's death after revealing she could be with child just five days after the tragedy. Tequila recently backtracked on a recent online announcement that she's pregnant with her brother's baby, insisting she planned to become a surrogate mother for her sibling very soon.
And the very soon could be now, according to her latest Twitter.com post. On Friday, January 8, she wrote, "Going to doctor's appointment in 5 hours. Eeek! Pregnancy news soon??? Stay tuned." She later added she's struggling to sleep following Johnson's death, but tweeted, "I need to rest. Especially 4 baby!"
But it's not the first time she's alerted fans and followers to baby news - she declared she was pregnant before Christmas, writing, "That is my xmas present to them." She later admitted the strange announcement wasn't entirely accurate - because she wasn't pregnant.
She told Life & Style magazine, "I'm about to be (pregnant). When I tweeted that, I figured there's not enough space in the 140 characters. (I meant) I'm going to give him a Christmas present that's going to change his life."
Tequila, real name Tila Nguyen, added, "I don't have time to take care of a real baby of my own... (but) I feel I am very ready to experience the whole pregnancy process."
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments