The Game Is Certain Duet With Lady GaGa Will Be Monumental
Rapper The Game is pressuring his record label bosses to set up studio time with pop sensation Lady GaGa, because he's convinced a collaboration between the two artists would be "monumental". The "Dreams" star, real name Jayceon Taylor, admits he is desperate to collaborate with GaGa on his upcoming R.E.D. album because the outlandish hitmaker is a fellow music "rebel".
He says, "I'm trying to get (Interscope Records executive) Jimmy Iovine to throw me in the studio with Lady GaGa. She's a rebel, and I go against the grain every day, so, if it happens, it'll be monumental for the state of music."
The Game plans to release his fourth album "The R.E.D. Album" in the U.S. on February 16. The album is preceded by two singles "Big Money" and "Krazy" which were released in late 2009.
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set