The Game Is Certain Duet With Lady GaGa Will Be Monumental
Rapper The Game is pressuring his record label bosses to set up studio time with pop sensation Lady GaGa, because he's convinced a collaboration between the two artists would be "monumental". The "Dreams" star, real name Jayceon Taylor, admits he is desperate to collaborate with GaGa on his upcoming R.E.D. album because the outlandish hitmaker is a fellow music "rebel".
He says, "I'm trying to get (Interscope Records executive) Jimmy Iovine to throw me in the studio with Lady GaGa. She's a rebel, and I go against the grain every day, so, if it happens, it'll be monumental for the state of music."
The Game plans to release his fourth album "The R.E.D. Album" in the U.S. on February 16. The album is preceded by two singles "Big Money" and "Krazy" which were released in late 2009.
More The Game News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?