The Game Is Certain Duet With Lady GaGa Will Be Monumental
Rapper The Game is pressuring his record label bosses to set up studio time with pop sensation Lady GaGa, because he's convinced a collaboration between the two artists would be "monumental". The "Dreams" star, real name Jayceon Taylor, admits he is desperate to collaborate with GaGa on his upcoming R.E.D. album because the outlandish hitmaker is a fellow music "rebel".
He says, "I'm trying to get (Interscope Records executive) Jimmy Iovine to throw me in the studio with Lady GaGa. She's a rebel, and I go against the grain every day, so, if it happens, it'll be monumental for the state of music."
The Game plans to release his fourth album "The R.E.D. Album" in the U.S. on February 16. The album is preceded by two singles "Big Money" and "Krazy" which were released in late 2009.
More The Game News
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'
- Stephen King's 'Castle Rock' Adaptation From J.J. Abrams Gets Series Order at Hulu