The Game Is Certain Duet With Lady GaGa Will Be Monumental
Rapper The Game is pressuring his record label bosses to set up studio time with pop sensation Lady GaGa, because he's convinced a collaboration between the two artists would be "monumental". The "Dreams" star, real name Jayceon Taylor, admits he is desperate to collaborate with GaGa on his upcoming R.E.D. album because the outlandish hitmaker is a fellow music "rebel".
He says, "I'm trying to get (Interscope Records executive) Jimmy Iovine to throw me in the studio with Lady GaGa. She's a rebel, and I go against the grain every day, so, if it happens, it'll be monumental for the state of music."
The Game plans to release his fourth album "The R.E.D. Album" in the U.S. on February 16. The album is preceded by two singles "Big Money" and "Krazy" which were released in late 2009.
More The Game News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary