Regina King Romantically Linked to 'The Cosby Show' Star
Actress Regina King has found love with former "The Cosby Show" child star Malcolm-Jamal Warner. The "Ray" star, who divorced her husband Ian Alexander in 2006, has shared a close friendship with Warner since their first meeting in the 1980s, and their relationship took a romantic turn in 2008.
The couple has since moved in together, reports the National Enquirer. A source tells the tabloid, "Malcolm and Regina have known each other since the '80s, but two years ago their friendship blossomed into romance. They recently found a place together in Los Angeles and (they) are living as a family with her teenage son. Malcolm loves the boy as if he was his own, and Regina refers to Malcolm as her 'soul mate'."
The stars have become so close, they are contemplating taking their relationship to the next level. The insider adds, "Malcolm and Regina are thrilled that they've found the most satisfying relationship of their lives... They're both extremely content right now, and marriage is the next step."
King has a 13-year-old son, named Ian Alexander Jr., with her ex-husband. Warner was left heartbroken in 1998 when he lost his longterm love, actress Michelle Thomas, to stomach cancer.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber