Regina King Romantically Linked to 'The Cosby Show' Star
Actress Regina King has found love with former "The Cosby Show" child star Malcolm-Jamal Warner. The "Ray" star, who divorced her husband Ian Alexander in 2006, has shared a close friendship with Warner since their first meeting in the 1980s, and their relationship took a romantic turn in 2008.
The couple has since moved in together, reports the National Enquirer. A source tells the tabloid, "Malcolm and Regina have known each other since the '80s, but two years ago their friendship blossomed into romance. They recently found a place together in Los Angeles and (they) are living as a family with her teenage son. Malcolm loves the boy as if he was his own, and Regina refers to Malcolm as her 'soul mate'."
The stars have become so close, they are contemplating taking their relationship to the next level. The insider adds, "Malcolm and Regina are thrilled that they've found the most satisfying relationship of their lives... They're both extremely content right now, and marriage is the next step."
King has a 13-year-old son, named Ian Alexander Jr., with her ex-husband. Warner was left heartbroken in 1998 when he lost his longterm love, actress Michelle Thomas, to stomach cancer.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie