Regina King Romantically Linked to 'The Cosby Show' Star
Actress Regina King has found love with former "The Cosby Show" child star Malcolm-Jamal Warner. The "Ray" star, who divorced her husband Ian Alexander in 2006, has shared a close friendship with Warner since their first meeting in the 1980s, and their relationship took a romantic turn in 2008.
The couple has since moved in together, reports the National Enquirer. A source tells the tabloid, "Malcolm and Regina have known each other since the '80s, but two years ago their friendship blossomed into romance. They recently found a place together in Los Angeles and (they) are living as a family with her teenage son. Malcolm loves the boy as if he was his own, and Regina refers to Malcolm as her 'soul mate'."
The stars have become so close, they are contemplating taking their relationship to the next level. The insider adds, "Malcolm and Regina are thrilled that they've found the most satisfying relationship of their lives... They're both extremely content right now, and marriage is the next step."
King has a 13-year-old son, named Ian Alexander Jr., with her ex-husband. Warner was left heartbroken in 1998 when he lost his longterm love, actress Michelle Thomas, to stomach cancer.
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together