Jackie Chan Plans to Make His Own Musical
Jackie Chan is planning to tell his life story through song and dance - the martial arts star is writing his own musical. The Chinese action hero admits he's been a fan of American musicals since he was a kid, and now he's eager to complete one of his own - and share his inspiring rise to the top.
He explains, "I love 'The Sound of Music'. When I was young, I didn't know English and I saw the whole movie. I'm planning to do 'I Am Jackie Chan: The Musical'. I've got a very interesting background. I will talk about how I got into the film business... and how I've come to be today. It's a very interesting, classical musical."
Jackie Chan made his first huge blockbuster in Hollywood when starring opposite Chris Tucker in 1998 movie "Rush Hour". Chan also will be seen in upcoming movie "The Karate Kid" which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on June 11. Joining him in cast ensemble are Jaden Smith and Taraji P. Henson.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake