Jackie Chan Plans to Make His Own Musical
Jackie Chan is planning to tell his life story through song and dance - the martial arts star is writing his own musical. The Chinese action hero admits he's been a fan of American musicals since he was a kid, and now he's eager to complete one of his own - and share his inspiring rise to the top.
He explains, "I love 'The Sound of Music'. When I was young, I didn't know English and I saw the whole movie. I'm planning to do 'I Am Jackie Chan: The Musical'. I've got a very interesting background. I will talk about how I got into the film business... and how I've come to be today. It's a very interesting, classical musical."
Jackie Chan made his first huge blockbuster in Hollywood when starring opposite Chris Tucker in 1998 movie "Rush Hour". Chan also will be seen in upcoming movie "The Karate Kid" which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on June 11. Joining him in cast ensemble are Jaden Smith and Taraji P. Henson.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son