Meryl Streep Refuses to Deal With Cosmetic Surgery
Meryl Streep will never use Botox to preserve her good looks, insisting actresses who succumb to facial-freezing injections draw even more attention to their features. "The Devil Wears Prada" star and mum-of-four is happy to age gracefully and refuses to resort to cosmetic surgery or facial fillers - as it often distracts from a performance.
Streep, 60, says, "To each his own. I really understand the chagrin that accompanies ageing, especially for a woman, but I think people look funny when they freeze their faces. In Los Angeles there's a lot of that. I pick up on the part that doesn't move on a face. I'm immediately drawn to it and that is the opposite of what you're intending. You pull focus to the area that's been worked on."
One of the artists who has the same opinion with Meryl Streep for her refusal of cosmetic surgery is Sharon Stone. In a recent interview with British magazine Tatler, Stone says, "Meryl looks like an unmade bed. That's what I look like. To me, that looks true."
More Meryl Streep News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist