Meryl Streep Refuses to Deal With Cosmetic Surgery
Meryl Streep will never use Botox to preserve her good looks, insisting actresses who succumb to facial-freezing injections draw even more attention to their features. "The Devil Wears Prada" star and mum-of-four is happy to age gracefully and refuses to resort to cosmetic surgery or facial fillers - as it often distracts from a performance.
Streep, 60, says, "To each his own. I really understand the chagrin that accompanies ageing, especially for a woman, but I think people look funny when they freeze their faces. In Los Angeles there's a lot of that. I pick up on the part that doesn't move on a face. I'm immediately drawn to it and that is the opposite of what you're intending. You pull focus to the area that's been worked on."
One of the artists who has the same opinion with Meryl Streep for her refusal of cosmetic surgery is Sharon Stone. In a recent interview with British magazine Tatler, Stone says, "Meryl looks like an unmade bed. That's what I look like. To me, that looks true."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences