Meryl Streep Refuses to Deal With Cosmetic Surgery
Meryl Streep will never use Botox to preserve her good looks, insisting actresses who succumb to facial-freezing injections draw even more attention to their features. "The Devil Wears Prada" star and mum-of-four is happy to age gracefully and refuses to resort to cosmetic surgery or facial fillers - as it often distracts from a performance.
Streep, 60, says, "To each his own. I really understand the chagrin that accompanies ageing, especially for a woman, but I think people look funny when they freeze their faces. In Los Angeles there's a lot of that. I pick up on the part that doesn't move on a face. I'm immediately drawn to it and that is the opposite of what you're intending. You pull focus to the area that's been worked on."
One of the artists who has the same opinion with Meryl Streep for her refusal of cosmetic surgery is Sharon Stone. In a recent interview with British magazine Tatler, Stone says, "Meryl looks like an unmade bed. That's what I look like. To me, that looks true."
More Meryl Streep News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii