Emily Blunt Blames American Driving Rules for Her Minor Car Crash
British actress Emily Blunt was involved in a minor car accident on Wednesday, January 6, when she reversed into a curb while driving in California. "The Devil Wears Prada" star was unharmed in the incident, but admits her ego suffered some damage.
She says, "Driving on the other side of the road is a big change and I managed to convince myself I can. I actually managed to crash my Prius yesterday (January 6). I was reversing out and there was a big drop and the curb on the driveway... and there was a horrific crunch... I crashed into the curb." But Blunt blames unfamiliar American driving rules for partly causing the crash, adding: "I don't know what it is. I feel like my vision is off looking over the different shoulder."
Professionally, Emily Blunt has played in several movies including "Wild Target", "Dan in Real Life", "The Young Victoria" and "The Wolfman". She also will be seen portraying Princess of Lilliputia in upcoming movie "Gulliver's Travels" which will be released in the U.S. on December 22.
More Emily Blunt News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video