Emily Blunt Blames American Driving Rules for Her Minor Car Crash
British actress Emily Blunt was involved in a minor car accident on Wednesday, January 6, when she reversed into a curb while driving in California. "The Devil Wears Prada" star was unharmed in the incident, but admits her ego suffered some damage.
She says, "Driving on the other side of the road is a big change and I managed to convince myself I can. I actually managed to crash my Prius yesterday (January 6). I was reversing out and there was a big drop and the curb on the driveway... and there was a horrific crunch... I crashed into the curb." But Blunt blames unfamiliar American driving rules for partly causing the crash, adding: "I don't know what it is. I feel like my vision is off looking over the different shoulder."
Professionally, Emily Blunt has played in several movies including "Wild Target", "Dan in Real Life", "The Young Victoria" and "The Wolfman". She also will be seen portraying Princess of Lilliputia in upcoming movie "Gulliver's Travels" which will be released in the U.S. on December 22.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise