Emily Blunt Blames American Driving Rules for Her Minor Car Crash
British actress Emily Blunt was involved in a minor car accident on Wednesday, January 6, when she reversed into a curb while driving in California. "The Devil Wears Prada" star was unharmed in the incident, but admits her ego suffered some damage.
She says, "Driving on the other side of the road is a big change and I managed to convince myself I can. I actually managed to crash my Prius yesterday (January 6). I was reversing out and there was a big drop and the curb on the driveway... and there was a horrific crunch... I crashed into the curb." But Blunt blames unfamiliar American driving rules for partly causing the crash, adding: "I don't know what it is. I feel like my vision is off looking over the different shoulder."
Professionally, Emily Blunt has played in several movies including "Wild Target", "Dan in Real Life", "The Young Victoria" and "The Wolfman". She also will be seen portraying Princess of Lilliputia in upcoming movie "Gulliver's Travels" which will be released in the U.S. on December 22.
More Emily Blunt News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie