Emily Blunt Blames American Driving Rules for Her Minor Car Crash
British actress Emily Blunt was involved in a minor car accident on Wednesday, January 6, when she reversed into a curb while driving in California. "The Devil Wears Prada" star was unharmed in the incident, but admits her ego suffered some damage.
She says, "Driving on the other side of the road is a big change and I managed to convince myself I can. I actually managed to crash my Prius yesterday (January 6). I was reversing out and there was a big drop and the curb on the driveway... and there was a horrific crunch... I crashed into the curb." But Blunt blames unfamiliar American driving rules for partly causing the crash, adding: "I don't know what it is. I feel like my vision is off looking over the different shoulder."
Professionally, Emily Blunt has played in several movies including "Wild Target", "Dan in Real Life", "The Young Victoria" and "The Wolfman". She also will be seen portraying Princess of Lilliputia in upcoming movie "Gulliver's Travels" which will be released in the U.S. on December 22.
More Emily Blunt News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat