Emily Blunt Blames American Driving Rules for Her Minor Car Crash
British actress Emily Blunt was involved in a minor car accident on Wednesday, January 6, when she reversed into a curb while driving in California. "The Devil Wears Prada" star was unharmed in the incident, but admits her ego suffered some damage.
She says, "Driving on the other side of the road is a big change and I managed to convince myself I can. I actually managed to crash my Prius yesterday (January 6). I was reversing out and there was a big drop and the curb on the driveway... and there was a horrific crunch... I crashed into the curb." But Blunt blames unfamiliar American driving rules for partly causing the crash, adding: "I don't know what it is. I feel like my vision is off looking over the different shoulder."
Professionally, Emily Blunt has played in several movies including "Wild Target", "Dan in Real Life", "The Young Victoria" and "The Wolfman". She also will be seen portraying Princess of Lilliputia in upcoming movie "Gulliver's Travels" which will be released in the U.S. on December 22.
More Emily Blunt News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'