Sharon Stone's Beauty Far From Plastic Surgery
Hollywood actress Sharon Stone has defended her youthful looks, insisting she's resisted the temptation to turn back the years with cosmetic surgery. The 51 year old puts her smooth, line-free skin down to a combination of exercise and good genes - but she's not ruling out a little help from the surgeon's knife in later years.
She tells Tatler magazine, "I have had zero, nothing done to myself: no lifting, no Botox, no injectables. I did try something once and I saw myself in a movie and didn't like the way I looked. I thought I looked like I had a giant balloon head, and I felt it wasn't for me. I think everyone here (in Los Angeles) looks like everyone else. It's goldfish number one, two and three, and I didn't want to be goldfish number four. I'm not saying I might not do a little something later on but it's just not me now."
"(I prefer to maintain my looks) the old-fashioned way - to go to the gym and take care of your internal life. I'm not one of those ladies who won't say their age. I'm very grateful for it. We get different faces as we go through our lives. If you try to hang on to the face you had when you were younger, you end up desperate. I'm happy with the way I am now, with this 51-year-old person."
And Stone admits she's never embarked on strict diets to maintain her super-slim figure either. She adds, "I have to watch not getting too skinny. I'm a mover. I'm not one of those people who can survive on salad. I love a big steak dinner and I'm obsessed with finding the perfect hamburger."
More Sharon Stone News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked