Wham! Agree Not to Reunite
George Michael is adamant he will never reteam with his Wham! bandmate Andrew Ridgeley - because he is too old to relive their heyday. The singer enjoyed his first taste of fame as one-half of the 1980s duo, who charted with hits including "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" and "I'm Your Man", before going solo in the mid-1980s.
Michael is now an international gay pop icon, while Ridgeley has opted for the quiet life in Cornwall, England - and neither want to relive the past. Michael says, "Wham! was about being young and exuberant and you can't recreate that feeling at a certain age. Andrew Ridgeley and I are still good friends but I'm afraid we'll never get back together. We both agree on that."
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs