Wham! Agree Not to Reunite
George Michael is adamant he will never reteam with his Wham! bandmate Andrew Ridgeley - because he is too old to relive their heyday. The singer enjoyed his first taste of fame as one-half of the 1980s duo, who charted with hits including "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" and "I'm Your Man", before going solo in the mid-1980s.
Michael is now an international gay pop icon, while Ridgeley has opted for the quiet life in Cornwall, England - and neither want to relive the past. Michael says, "Wham! was about being young and exuberant and you can't recreate that feeling at a certain age. Andrew Ridgeley and I are still good friends but I'm afraid we'll never get back together. We both agree on that."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly