Wham! Agree Not to Reunite
George Michael is adamant he will never reteam with his Wham! bandmate Andrew Ridgeley - because he is too old to relive their heyday. The singer enjoyed his first taste of fame as one-half of the 1980s duo, who charted with hits including "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" and "I'm Your Man", before going solo in the mid-1980s.
Michael is now an international gay pop icon, while Ridgeley has opted for the quiet life in Cornwall, England - and neither want to relive the past. Michael says, "Wham! was about being young and exuberant and you can't recreate that feeling at a certain age. Andrew Ridgeley and I are still good friends but I'm afraid we'll never get back together. We both agree on that."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama