Wham! Agree Not to Reunite
George Michael is adamant he will never reteam with his Wham! bandmate Andrew Ridgeley - because he is too old to relive their heyday. The singer enjoyed his first taste of fame as one-half of the 1980s duo, who charted with hits including "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" and "I'm Your Man", before going solo in the mid-1980s.
Michael is now an international gay pop icon, while Ridgeley has opted for the quiet life in Cornwall, England - and neither want to relive the past. Michael says, "Wham! was about being young and exuberant and you can't recreate that feeling at a certain age. Andrew Ridgeley and I are still good friends but I'm afraid we'll never get back together. We both agree on that."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!