Tori Spelling Opens Up Her Eating Disorder in New Memoir
Actress and reality TV star Tori Spelling will open up about her alleged weightloss battles and her tumultuous relationship with mother Candy Spelling in a new memoir. The "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" star is at work on her third book, tentatively titled uncharted "terriTORI".
Spelling, 36, reveals the tome will tackle tabloid reports of her alleged eating disorders, her recent reconciliation with her mum - the widow to TV mogul Aaron Spelling - and her life with husband Dean McDermott and their two children. She tells People.com, "I love sharing my stories and experiences with people and connecting to them on both a humorous and emotional level. The response to my first two books has been so amazing that I wanted to write a third one for my fans."
And she insists the book will be her most candid: "With two kids it's hard to find down time to write so I often write during their nap time. Whenever something happens that makes me laugh or if I remember something in the middle of the night that I want to share, I jot the experience down." Spelling's book is scheduled to hit shelves in June.
More Tori Spelling News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'