Ryan Cabrera Allegedly Reunites With Lydia Hearst-Shaw
Pop star Ryan Cabrera has rekindled his romance with socialite-turned-model Lydia Hearst-Shaw six years after their split, according to U.S. reports. The pair dated in 2004 and were spotted on Tuesday night, January 4, 2010 getting cozy over dinner at Tuniki Tavern at New York's Hotel Gansevoort in Manhattan.
After the meal, they continued their rendez-vous at celebrity hot spot Bar 675, reports the New York Post. And fellow partygoers insist the pair have again become more than friends. A source says, "They definitely looked like they were together."
Before dating Lydia Hearst-Shaw, Ryan Cabrera had a romantic relationship with Ashlee Simpson in early 2004. He was also romantically linked to one of The Veronicas' members, Lisa Origliasso, after going on tour together in 2005. The two were confirmed to have called off their relationship in mid June 2006.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt