Ryan Cabrera Allegedly Reunites With Lydia Hearst-Shaw
Pop star Ryan Cabrera has rekindled his romance with socialite-turned-model Lydia Hearst-Shaw six years after their split, according to U.S. reports. The pair dated in 2004 and were spotted on Tuesday night, January 4, 2010 getting cozy over dinner at Tuniki Tavern at New York's Hotel Gansevoort in Manhattan.
After the meal, they continued their rendez-vous at celebrity hot spot Bar 675, reports the New York Post. And fellow partygoers insist the pair have again become more than friends. A source says, "They definitely looked like they were together."
Before dating Lydia Hearst-Shaw, Ryan Cabrera had a romantic relationship with Ashlee Simpson in early 2004. He was also romantically linked to one of The Veronicas' members, Lisa Origliasso, after going on tour together in 2005. The two were confirmed to have called off their relationship in mid June 2006.
More Ryan Cabrera News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones