Ryan Cabrera Allegedly Reunites With Lydia Hearst-Shaw
Pop star Ryan Cabrera has rekindled his romance with socialite-turned-model Lydia Hearst-Shaw six years after their split, according to U.S. reports. The pair dated in 2004 and were spotted on Tuesday night, January 4, 2010 getting cozy over dinner at Tuniki Tavern at New York's Hotel Gansevoort in Manhattan.
After the meal, they continued their rendez-vous at celebrity hot spot Bar 675, reports the New York Post. And fellow partygoers insist the pair have again become more than friends. A source says, "They definitely looked like they were together."
Before dating Lydia Hearst-Shaw, Ryan Cabrera had a romantic relationship with Ashlee Simpson in early 2004. He was also romantically linked to one of The Veronicas' members, Lisa Origliasso, after going on tour together in 2005. The two were confirmed to have called off their relationship in mid June 2006.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer