Ryan Cabrera Allegedly Reunites With Lydia Hearst-Shaw
Pop star Ryan Cabrera has rekindled his romance with socialite-turned-model Lydia Hearst-Shaw six years after their split, according to U.S. reports. The pair dated in 2004 and were spotted on Tuesday night, January 4, 2010 getting cozy over dinner at Tuniki Tavern at New York's Hotel Gansevoort in Manhattan.
After the meal, they continued their rendez-vous at celebrity hot spot Bar 675, reports the New York Post. And fellow partygoers insist the pair have again become more than friends. A source says, "They definitely looked like they were together."
Before dating Lydia Hearst-Shaw, Ryan Cabrera had a romantic relationship with Ashlee Simpson in early 2004. He was also romantically linked to one of The Veronicas' members, Lisa Origliasso, after going on tour together in 2005. The two were confirmed to have called off their relationship in mid June 2006.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch