Ryan Cabrera Allegedly Reunites With Lydia Hearst-Shaw
Pop star Ryan Cabrera has rekindled his romance with socialite-turned-model Lydia Hearst-Shaw six years after their split, according to U.S. reports. The pair dated in 2004 and were spotted on Tuesday night, January 4, 2010 getting cozy over dinner at Tuniki Tavern at New York's Hotel Gansevoort in Manhattan.
After the meal, they continued their rendez-vous at celebrity hot spot Bar 675, reports the New York Post. And fellow partygoers insist the pair have again become more than friends. A source says, "They definitely looked like they were together."
Before dating Lydia Hearst-Shaw, Ryan Cabrera had a romantic relationship with Ashlee Simpson in early 2004. He was also romantically linked to one of The Veronicas' members, Lisa Origliasso, after going on tour together in 2005. The two were confirmed to have called off their relationship in mid June 2006.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski