Jermaine Dupri Fierce Over Usher's Leaked Singles
Producer Jermaine Dupri is furious after a track he recorded with Usher leaked onto the internet. Several songs from the "Yeah!" hitmaker's upcoming album, "Raymond vs. Raymond", surfaced online last month, December 2010 without the star's consent, including "Fooling Around", a track produced by Dupri.
The tunes were scheduled for release in Europe in February and the U.S. in March - but hit the web more than two months before its expected release date. Dupri is fuming over the leak and has taken to his blog to vent his frustration.
He writes, "Some kinda (sic) way my Usher record 'Fooling Around' got leaked. If you follow me on Twitter you know I don't condone leaking records. So basically I been down about it all night." But Dupri admits he's pleased with fans' feedback, adding, "I guess one positive is I've been receiving messages like this: 'This record feels great. Hopefully this more what Usher does for his new album.'"
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media