Jermaine Dupri Fierce Over Usher's Leaked Singles
Producer Jermaine Dupri is furious after a track he recorded with Usher leaked onto the internet. Several songs from the "Yeah!" hitmaker's upcoming album, "Raymond vs. Raymond", surfaced online last month, December 2010 without the star's consent, including "Fooling Around", a track produced by Dupri.
The tunes were scheduled for release in Europe in February and the U.S. in March - but hit the web more than two months before its expected release date. Dupri is fuming over the leak and has taken to his blog to vent his frustration.
He writes, "Some kinda (sic) way my Usher record 'Fooling Around' got leaked. If you follow me on Twitter you know I don't condone leaking records. So basically I been down about it all night." But Dupri admits he's pleased with fans' feedback, adding, "I guess one positive is I've been receiving messages like this: 'This record feels great. Hopefully this more what Usher does for his new album.'"
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set