Jermaine Dupri Fierce Over Usher's Leaked Singles
Producer Jermaine Dupri is furious after a track he recorded with Usher leaked onto the internet. Several songs from the "Yeah!" hitmaker's upcoming album, "Raymond vs. Raymond", surfaced online last month, December 2010 without the star's consent, including "Fooling Around", a track produced by Dupri.
The tunes were scheduled for release in Europe in February and the U.S. in March - but hit the web more than two months before its expected release date. Dupri is fuming over the leak and has taken to his blog to vent his frustration.
He writes, "Some kinda (sic) way my Usher record 'Fooling Around' got leaked. If you follow me on Twitter you know I don't condone leaking records. So basically I been down about it all night." But Dupri admits he's pleased with fans' feedback, adding, "I guess one positive is I've been receiving messages like this: 'This record feels great. Hopefully this more what Usher does for his new album.'"
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection