Jermaine Dupri Fierce Over Usher's Leaked Singles
Producer Jermaine Dupri is furious after a track he recorded with Usher leaked onto the internet. Several songs from the "Yeah!" hitmaker's upcoming album, "Raymond vs. Raymond", surfaced online last month, December 2010 without the star's consent, including "Fooling Around", a track produced by Dupri.
The tunes were scheduled for release in Europe in February and the U.S. in March - but hit the web more than two months before its expected release date. Dupri is fuming over the leak and has taken to his blog to vent his frustration.
He writes, "Some kinda (sic) way my Usher record 'Fooling Around' got leaked. If you follow me on Twitter you know I don't condone leaking records. So basically I been down about it all night." But Dupri admits he's pleased with fans' feedback, adding, "I guess one positive is I've been receiving messages like this: 'This record feels great. Hopefully this more what Usher does for his new album.'"
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video