Shania Twain Signs to Be Journalist
Country star Shania Twain is putting her journalism skills to the test - she's signed up to interview the Queen of Jordan for a Canadian radio program. The singer will guest-host an episode of The Current show for the country's Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) later this month, January 2010.
And Twain has agreed to interview Queen Rania of Jordan for a segment in the program, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The star will put her questions to the royal in Toronto, Canada on Friday, January 8, 2010.
Shania Twain was recently participating in running Olympic Games torch at her hometown of Timmins, Ontario on January 1. Her participation is part of promotions for the upcoming Winter Olympics, which will be held on February 10 in Vancouver, Canada.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer