Shania Twain Signs to Be Journalist
Country star Shania Twain is putting her journalism skills to the test - she's signed up to interview the Queen of Jordan for a Canadian radio program. The singer will guest-host an episode of The Current show for the country's Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) later this month, January 2010.
And Twain has agreed to interview Queen Rania of Jordan for a segment in the program, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The star will put her questions to the royal in Toronto, Canada on Friday, January 8, 2010.
Shania Twain was recently participating in running Olympic Games torch at her hometown of Timmins, Ontario on January 1. Her participation is part of promotions for the upcoming Winter Olympics, which will be held on February 10 in Vancouver, Canada.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture