Tila Tequila Shares Farewell-to-Casey Johnson Video
Grieving Tila Tequila has paid an emotional goodbye to her fiancee Casey Johnson in a farewell video posted online. The internet pin-up-turned-reality TV star was heartbroken after Johnson, who proposed to Tequila last month, December 2009 was found dead at her Los Angeles home on Monday, January 4, 2010.
The star has since had photographers camping outside her home and even found herself embroiled in a fight with the heiress' friends Nicky Hilton and Bijou Phillips on Wednesday, January 6 over Johnson's pet pooches, which Tequila had been caring for.
Now she's addressed her tragic lover in a video released to RadarOnline.com. In the video footage, she says, "Casey, I just want to say that I love you so much and I miss you so much and that's all that matters. There's so much chaos going on right now without you here. I just wish you were here because there's so much chaos."
"None of that really matters to me because all I know is that your love is right here with me always. And I know that you know that I love you. And I know that you love me. I miss you and you'll always be in my heart and I will always love you."
Tila Tequila's Farewell to Fiancee Casey Johnson:
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt