Tila Tequila Shares Farewell-to-Casey Johnson Video
Grieving Tila Tequila has paid an emotional goodbye to her fiancee Casey Johnson in a farewell video posted online. The internet pin-up-turned-reality TV star was heartbroken after Johnson, who proposed to Tequila last month, December 2009 was found dead at her Los Angeles home on Monday, January 4, 2010.
The star has since had photographers camping outside her home and even found herself embroiled in a fight with the heiress' friends Nicky Hilton and Bijou Phillips on Wednesday, January 6 over Johnson's pet pooches, which Tequila had been caring for.
Now she's addressed her tragic lover in a video released to RadarOnline.com. In the video footage, she says, "Casey, I just want to say that I love you so much and I miss you so much and that's all that matters. There's so much chaos going on right now without you here. I just wish you were here because there's so much chaos."
"None of that really matters to me because all I know is that your love is right here with me always. And I know that you know that I love you. And I know that you love me. I miss you and you'll always be in my heart and I will always love you."
Tila Tequila's Farewell to Fiancee Casey Johnson:
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers