Tila Tequila Shares Farewell-to-Casey Johnson Video
Grieving Tila Tequila has paid an emotional goodbye to her fiancee Casey Johnson in a farewell video posted online. The internet pin-up-turned-reality TV star was heartbroken after Johnson, who proposed to Tequila last month, December 2009 was found dead at her Los Angeles home on Monday, January 4, 2010.
The star has since had photographers camping outside her home and even found herself embroiled in a fight with the heiress' friends Nicky Hilton and Bijou Phillips on Wednesday, January 6 over Johnson's pet pooches, which Tequila had been caring for.
Now she's addressed her tragic lover in a video released to RadarOnline.com. In the video footage, she says, "Casey, I just want to say that I love you so much and I miss you so much and that's all that matters. There's so much chaos going on right now without you here. I just wish you were here because there's so much chaos."
"None of that really matters to me because all I know is that your love is right here with me always. And I know that you know that I love you. And I know that you love me. I miss you and you'll always be in my heart and I will always love you."
Tila Tequila's Farewell to Fiancee Casey Johnson:
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris