Tila Tequila Shares Farewell-to-Casey Johnson Video
Grieving Tila Tequila has paid an emotional goodbye to her fiancee Casey Johnson in a farewell video posted online. The internet pin-up-turned-reality TV star was heartbroken after Johnson, who proposed to Tequila last month, December 2009 was found dead at her Los Angeles home on Monday, January 4, 2010.
The star has since had photographers camping outside her home and even found herself embroiled in a fight with the heiress' friends Nicky Hilton and Bijou Phillips on Wednesday, January 6 over Johnson's pet pooches, which Tequila had been caring for.
Now she's addressed her tragic lover in a video released to RadarOnline.com. In the video footage, she says, "Casey, I just want to say that I love you so much and I miss you so much and that's all that matters. There's so much chaos going on right now without you here. I just wish you were here because there's so much chaos."
"None of that really matters to me because all I know is that your love is right here with me always. And I know that you know that I love you. And I know that you love me. I miss you and you'll always be in my heart and I will always love you."
Tila Tequila's Farewell to Fiancee Casey Johnson:
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked