Jackson Rathbone Forced to Drop His Varg Vikernes Role
"Twilight" star Jackson Rathbone has been forced to pull out of playing rocker-turned-killer Varg Vikernes in a new movie. The actor, who played Jasper Hale in the vampire love story, was due to take the lead role in "Lords of Chaos" but has dropped out because of a scheduling clash, reports Blabbermouth.net.
Vikernes, the former frontman for Norwegian black metal outfit Burzum, was jailed for the 1993 murder of Mayhem guitarist Oystein Aarseth. The incarcerated rocker was also found guilty of burning down three churches. Sion Sono's film will take a close look at Norway's black metal subculture of the early 1990s.
Jackson Rathbone will be seen reprising his role as Jasper Hale in upcoming movie "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on June 30, 2010. Beside playing for the third installment of the vampire movie series, he will also tackle the role of Sokka in "The Last Airbender" which will be released in the U.S. on July 2.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video