Reese Witherspoon Swaps Clothes With Friends
Reese Witherspoon has a novel way of pinching pennies when it comes to her glamorous wardrobe - she and her girlfriends meet regularly to swap clothes. The "Walk the Line" star, who commands $20 million per movie, admits she is cautious about how much she spends on fashion and even "recycles" outfits by trading with pals.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "There are three of us who wear pretty much the same size, so we'll get together on a Friday night and I'll bring clothes I want to trade and they'll bring theirs. We swap shoes and handbags a lot. I wore my girlfriend's dress to a wedding recently. It's fun."
And Witherspoon, who split from Jake Gyllenhaal last month, December 2009, insists she also relies on her friends to make fitness fun, adding: "I like to run for about an hour and I'm big into working out with girlfriends. It's an acquired skill, being able to discuss your love life, children and friends - all while you're running! But we have mastered it."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle