Reese Witherspoon Swaps Clothes With Friends
Reese Witherspoon has a novel way of pinching pennies when it comes to her glamorous wardrobe - she and her girlfriends meet regularly to swap clothes. The "Walk the Line" star, who commands $20 million per movie, admits she is cautious about how much she spends on fashion and even "recycles" outfits by trading with pals.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "There are three of us who wear pretty much the same size, so we'll get together on a Friday night and I'll bring clothes I want to trade and they'll bring theirs. We swap shoes and handbags a lot. I wore my girlfriend's dress to a wedding recently. It's fun."
And Witherspoon, who split from Jake Gyllenhaal last month, December 2009, insists she also relies on her friends to make fitness fun, adding: "I like to run for about an hour and I'm big into working out with girlfriends. It's an acquired skill, being able to discuss your love life, children and friends - all while you're running! But we have mastered it."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March