Reese Witherspoon Swaps Clothes With Friends
Reese Witherspoon has a novel way of pinching pennies when it comes to her glamorous wardrobe - she and her girlfriends meet regularly to swap clothes. The "Walk the Line" star, who commands $20 million per movie, admits she is cautious about how much she spends on fashion and even "recycles" outfits by trading with pals.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "There are three of us who wear pretty much the same size, so we'll get together on a Friday night and I'll bring clothes I want to trade and they'll bring theirs. We swap shoes and handbags a lot. I wore my girlfriend's dress to a wedding recently. It's fun."
And Witherspoon, who split from Jake Gyllenhaal last month, December 2009, insists she also relies on her friends to make fitness fun, adding: "I like to run for about an hour and I'm big into working out with girlfriends. It's an acquired skill, being able to discuss your love life, children and friends - all while you're running! But we have mastered it."
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce