Reese Witherspoon Swaps Clothes With Friends
Reese Witherspoon has a novel way of pinching pennies when it comes to her glamorous wardrobe - she and her girlfriends meet regularly to swap clothes. The "Walk the Line" star, who commands $20 million per movie, admits she is cautious about how much she spends on fashion and even "recycles" outfits by trading with pals.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "There are three of us who wear pretty much the same size, so we'll get together on a Friday night and I'll bring clothes I want to trade and they'll bring theirs. We swap shoes and handbags a lot. I wore my girlfriend's dress to a wedding recently. It's fun."
And Witherspoon, who split from Jake Gyllenhaal last month, December 2009, insists she also relies on her friends to make fitness fun, adding: "I like to run for about an hour and I'm big into working out with girlfriends. It's an acquired skill, being able to discuss your love life, children and friends - all while you're running! But we have mastered it."
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video