Reese Witherspoon Swaps Clothes With Friends
Reese Witherspoon has a novel way of pinching pennies when it comes to her glamorous wardrobe - she and her girlfriends meet regularly to swap clothes. The "Walk the Line" star, who commands $20 million per movie, admits she is cautious about how much she spends on fashion and even "recycles" outfits by trading with pals.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "There are three of us who wear pretty much the same size, so we'll get together on a Friday night and I'll bring clothes I want to trade and they'll bring theirs. We swap shoes and handbags a lot. I wore my girlfriend's dress to a wedding recently. It's fun."
And Witherspoon, who split from Jake Gyllenhaal last month, December 2009, insists she also relies on her friends to make fitness fun, adding: "I like to run for about an hour and I'm big into working out with girlfriends. It's an acquired skill, being able to discuss your love life, children and friends - all while you're running! But we have mastered it."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal