William Baldwin Struck by Tax Debt
Actor William Baldwin and his singer wife Chynna Phillips have been hit with demands from U.S. tax officials after allegedly running up debts more than $180,000. The couple, who married in 1995, owe both state and federal taxes, according to public records obtained by The Detroit News.
A tax lien for $39,561 was filed by the state of California against the couple on March 19, 2009 in Los Angeles, while the Internal Revenue Service is seeking $148,401 from the pair.
Profesionally, William Baldwin started his career by becoming a fashion model. He then made his acting debut when he starred opposite Cindy Crawford in 1995 film "Fair Game." Some movies in which he has starred include "American Fork", "Adrift in Manhattan", "A Plumm Summer" and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall".
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame