William Baldwin Struck by Tax Debt
Actor William Baldwin and his singer wife Chynna Phillips have been hit with demands from U.S. tax officials after allegedly running up debts more than $180,000. The couple, who married in 1995, owe both state and federal taxes, according to public records obtained by The Detroit News.
A tax lien for $39,561 was filed by the state of California against the couple on March 19, 2009 in Los Angeles, while the Internal Revenue Service is seeking $148,401 from the pair.
Profesionally, William Baldwin started his career by becoming a fashion model. He then made his acting debut when he starred opposite Cindy Crawford in 1995 film "Fair Game." Some movies in which he has starred include "American Fork", "Adrift in Manhattan", "A Plumm Summer" and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall".
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones