William Baldwin Struck by Tax Debt
Actor William Baldwin and his singer wife Chynna Phillips have been hit with demands from U.S. tax officials after allegedly running up debts more than $180,000. The couple, who married in 1995, owe both state and federal taxes, according to public records obtained by The Detroit News.
A tax lien for $39,561 was filed by the state of California against the couple on March 19, 2009 in Los Angeles, while the Internal Revenue Service is seeking $148,401 from the pair.
Profesionally, William Baldwin started his career by becoming a fashion model. He then made his acting debut when he starred opposite Cindy Crawford in 1995 film "Fair Game." Some movies in which he has starred include "American Fork", "Adrift in Manhattan", "A Plumm Summer" and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall".
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?