William Baldwin Struck by Tax Debt
Actor William Baldwin and his singer wife Chynna Phillips have been hit with demands from U.S. tax officials after allegedly running up debts more than $180,000. The couple, who married in 1995, owe both state and federal taxes, according to public records obtained by The Detroit News.
A tax lien for $39,561 was filed by the state of California against the couple on March 19, 2009 in Los Angeles, while the Internal Revenue Service is seeking $148,401 from the pair.
Profesionally, William Baldwin started his career by becoming a fashion model. He then made his acting debut when he starred opposite Cindy Crawford in 1995 film "Fair Game." Some movies in which he has starred include "American Fork", "Adrift in Manhattan", "A Plumm Summer" and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall".
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns