Hayden Christensen's Brother Charged With Community Service
Actor Hayden Christensen's producer brother Tove Christensen is set to clean up the streets of Hollywood as part of a community service sentence. Christensen has been ordered to complete the 20-day Hollywood Beautification program after pleading "no contest" to a charge of misdemeanor battery following a violent altercation with his girlfriend.
He was arrested in September 2009 after dragging his lover 30 feet as she clung to the side of his car following a heated argument, reports TMZ.com. Witnesses allege the "Shattered Glass" producer was behind the wheel and hit the accelerator when the woman - who hasn't been identified - reached into the vehicle to grab her purse.
Christensen was also handed three years probation and must undergo a year of domestic violence counseling.
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot