Hayden Christensen's Brother Charged With Community Service
Actor Hayden Christensen's producer brother Tove Christensen is set to clean up the streets of Hollywood as part of a community service sentence. Christensen has been ordered to complete the 20-day Hollywood Beautification program after pleading "no contest" to a charge of misdemeanor battery following a violent altercation with his girlfriend.
He was arrested in September 2009 after dragging his lover 30 feet as she clung to the side of his car following a heated argument, reports TMZ.com. Witnesses allege the "Shattered Glass" producer was behind the wheel and hit the accelerator when the woman - who hasn't been identified - reached into the vehicle to grab her purse.
Christensen was also handed three years probation and must undergo a year of domestic violence counseling.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie