Hayden Christensen's Brother Charged With Community Service
Actor Hayden Christensen's producer brother Tove Christensen is set to clean up the streets of Hollywood as part of a community service sentence. Christensen has been ordered to complete the 20-day Hollywood Beautification program after pleading "no contest" to a charge of misdemeanor battery following a violent altercation with his girlfriend.
He was arrested in September 2009 after dragging his lover 30 feet as she clung to the side of his car following a heated argument, reports TMZ.com. Witnesses allege the "Shattered Glass" producer was behind the wheel and hit the accelerator when the woman - who hasn't been identified - reached into the vehicle to grab her purse.
Christensen was also handed three years probation and must undergo a year of domestic violence counseling.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?