Hayden Christensen's Brother Charged With Community Service
Actor Hayden Christensen's producer brother Tove Christensen is set to clean up the streets of Hollywood as part of a community service sentence. Christensen has been ordered to complete the 20-day Hollywood Beautification program after pleading "no contest" to a charge of misdemeanor battery following a violent altercation with his girlfriend.
He was arrested in September 2009 after dragging his lover 30 feet as she clung to the side of his car following a heated argument, reports TMZ.com. Witnesses allege the "Shattered Glass" producer was behind the wheel and hit the accelerator when the woman - who hasn't been identified - reached into the vehicle to grab her purse.
Christensen was also handed three years probation and must undergo a year of domestic violence counseling.
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures
- Kylie Jenner 'Turned On' by Travis Scott: He's 'More on Her Level' Than Tyga